congrats on the merc and the rosie at lest it is silver

7up2000

Jul 6, 2014
Tucson, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Currently use Garrett AT Pro, Previously used the Fisher F2 for one year
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a rare find, CRHing. i've searched roughly 60 dime boxes and only found two mercs--and one of them had the ugly gold sheen on it; I still kept it. It's still in the binder. HH.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
That's a rare find, CRHing. i've searched roughly 60 dime boxes and only found two mercs--and one of them had the ugly gold sheen on it; I still kept it. It's still in the binder. HH.

Same here, can go through 25+ boxes, just might find a merc if lucky. BUT, if you been following my posts, back in Jan 2017, found a bank box of dimes that was a dream come true with 98-silvers, (65-mercs, 33-Rosie's). It does happen, trust me., far and in between, but it happens.

OP
OP
S
Jun 17, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was really happy when I found it, never seen one in my life and I've was a CRH'ing cashier for many many years!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

7up2000

Jul 6, 2014
Tucson, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Same here, can go through 25+ boxes, just might find a merc if lucky. BUT, if you been following my posts, back in Jan 2017, found a bank box of dimes that was a dream come true with 98-silvers, (65-mercs, 33-Rosie's). It does happen, trust me., far and in between, but it happens.
I believe you. I've gotten a dream box before(not with dimes). I can only imagine.....65 mercs and 33 Rosies.....what a find! That's when the hobby becomes almost an addiction.

7up2000

Jul 6, 2014
Tucson, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I believe you. I've gotten a dream box before(not with dimes). I can only imagine.....65 mercs and 33 Rosies.....what a find! That's when the hobby becomes almost an addiction.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions