It's been A LONG TIME for this

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Was only able to get 2-dime boxes Friday, three other boxes were brand new. The first box was only able to come up with 1-Rosie.
BUT, the second box from a different branch, yielded 18-silvers (17- Rosies, 1-Merc). It's been a LONG LONG TIME since I got a single box with over 8 AG. I wonder how many other boxes were packed from this massive batch. Enjoy the pics:
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1541264386.938188.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1541264408.075324.jpg
Now if I can only catch a DUMP in a bag that had these numbers, then a dreamer.

Upvote 0

Coincrazed

Aug 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Fantastic box!! Did you order more boxes at that branch to hopefully catch more of the same dump?

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a standing order at most branches, however my problem is I can't remember what bank branch the boxes came from. I guess I need to write on the box as soon as I get into the car, THE BANK NAME.

TxAg

May 7, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a standing order at most branches, however my problem is I can't remember what bank branch the boxes came from. I guess I need to write on the box as soon as I get into the car, THE BANK NAME.
That’s a good tip Dozer! I do that with my half dollar boxes and it helps me with my spreadsheet tracker and in case I hit a good box and need to go back and buy more boxes.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
nice silver

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice, congratulations! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread