BACK FROM SANDBOX AND LOVIN THIS NEW HOBBIE -- LJ AND TXTIM HAVE TAUGHT ME LOTS

$CUERVOJ

Jul 29, 2007
TEXAS
I am sorry for not posting since I have returned. Ive been busy getting adjusted back to being dad and husband and loving every minute of it. I have been CRHing in my spare time and have had some good luck and some skunks. I do want to show this box I recieved from BOA. I loved those stories LJ would write about how she would be driving with her knee and opening rolls with her spare hand and so on. I found myself doing this when I left this bank because all these rolls were dated. WOW, I thought, this person took the time to seperate these rolls by date. I ended up with (100) 40% Anyway. I am having fun with this and hope to be as successful as most of you are. BTW... how do you post that little thing everyone has that shows how many 40% and 90% youve found. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• DSC02731.JPG
    DSC02731.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 291
  • DSC02732.JPG
    DSC02732.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 283
  • DSC02739.JPG
    DSC02739.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 286
  • DSC02733.JPG
    DSC02733.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 271
Upvote 0

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
I would call that a successful hunt. I got some dated rolls like that once- too bad the ones that said '64 were just REused, I was all aflustered for a minute. Congrats on being home 2.
As for the signature, click the word Profile above, then click information on the left side, then you can add whatever you want for a signature. HH Mark

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back, Glad you came back in one piece. I can still remember the 3 times I came back from Nam. But i didn't do any CRHing back then. Wish I had heard about it then. Think how much silver was floating around in 1970. ;D ;D

But then I probably only made $100 a week or less. (school on GI bill)

Good going on the silver.

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
Wow!
Nice score, Cuervo- Welcome Back and thank you for your service!
To keep your totals, Click the Profile up top here and then click Forum Profile Information.
Go down to the signature area and enter your info.
When you are done, scroll down and click Chang Profile.
Bst of Luck!

vegasmtl

Jan 11, 2006
South Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bullseye II
Nice Haul!

I have found that alot of people think the only silver is '64 and back. Makes for finding 40% stuff more common. Same thing with War Nickels. Most people don't know that Jeffersons' had any silver in em.

HH
vegasmtl

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First and foremost....welcome back! I am sure the family was glad to see you. I appreciate your service to our country...without it we may not be able to enjoy this great hobby......Thanks for your time & efforts. I salute you Cuervo.

Now to the big hit.....KUDOS! That is for sure a nice strike or better yet....in military terms....a direct hit...lol. Those are such a great feeling. I am glad you got to experience one. You deserve it. I hope you have many more coming your way.

I wonder why the person labeled the non-silver rolls ??? Things that make you go hmmmm.....?

Good luck and I hope the silver pours down on you. BTW - Be careful driving with your knee.....ha!

LJ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread