35 miles
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Thread: 35 miles

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    May 2007
    great lakes
    whites XLT-E- series

35 miles

went to a bank in the next county and got my dump from the previous week at a chain bank in the other county couldnt believe it when the teller brought the rolls to the counter and i saw my trademark on the wrapper i couldnt tell her i didnt want em i dont like to let them know what im up to

so if you get some rolls that say franklins or 1954 or 1960 on them dont bother

Dec 2007
    northeast coast, usa

Re: 35 miles

yep, i know how that one feels. two weeks ago i am at a bank 20 mins north of here, and stop at one of my branch banks that i buy boxes from, well i forgot it was my dump bank 8 - 10 months ago when i first got started crhing. $200 worth of my own dumps, only bonus a benny and some 90/40's from the teller trays. happy hunting

us
    Mar 2008
    Michigan
    4 times

Re: 35 miles

Nice try but if it has any date written on it older than 1970 there is no way i'm passing it up LOL.
    Besides I don't care if it says "dumped Rolls" or "don't search these rolls cause I allredy did" LOL
    Never pass up any coins it is our duty to search. Gotta be some kinda ethic/code for us?

mojo
    CRH Mojo "Thanks For buying American"

Sponsored Links