Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was out the other night an in some of my clad I picked up a new 2009 Loghouse penny ,when hunny saw it she got all happy sayin I need to check it out to see if it was a ""special one ""....dont you remember me telling you about them .

lol well we all know the answer to that one ;D nope I dont .

so can anyone tell me anything to look out for like flaws an stuff.

thanks Tank :icon_thumleft:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's probably still a little too early for news on errors for the 2 new Lincolns. That being the case, I'm saving every one I get until there's something to look for! :wink:
Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's an error that is new. But how common? Look at his hand. It's being called, 6th finger or extra thumb, etc.
Scott

Attachments

• !BUJ8,BwBGk~$(KGrHgoH-CsEjlLltsWbBKMEh+mLww~~_12.jpg
    !BUJ8,BwBGk~$(KGrHgoH-CsEjlLltsWbBKMEh+mLww~~_12.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 432
OP
OP
Tank69

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright: thanks guys ,guess I'll hold onto em when I find em for a bit till we see whats gonna happen with em .

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
AU24K said:
Here's an error that is new. But how common? Look at his hand. It's being called, 6th finger or extra thumb, etc.
Scott

I have 2 rolls with the creepy finger on the end of the rolls. I haven't cracked open the rolls to see what else is there. I was one of the early recipients of the early distribution where the errors have turned up. I sold 3 sets of unopened rolls on eBay.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions