What could I sell these for?

goldsworthy

Aug 2, 2009
I was hopeing someone here could give me a idea what price I should ask for these 2 graded coins I own. The Platinum eagle I understand has low mintage's and very few in PCGS-70 but it seems almost no one collects them. The gold eagle is nothing special but its a good looking coin with no problems. I was hopeing someone might give me some idea what price I should ask for these 2. THANKS!

Attachments

• PICT0014.JPG
    PICT0014.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 519
  • PICT0015.JPG
    PICT0015.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 515

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really don't know much about these coins, but I've always just looked at them as bullion. That being said, I suggest that you pick up the recent copy of "Coin Trends" and they may cover a numismatic value.
Good luck and hope this helps.
Scott

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
check ebay completed listings for a decent guide of market value, you are bound to find some similar or identical.

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
PCGS is unfortunately fast becoming worthless as a price guide, since they are now charging for updated info.
Info there may be roughly good today and a month from now, in a year or so it will be worthless ,,, But they will likely keep the dated info there, to entice people to pony up and pay for updated info.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread