• cpennyback.JPG
    cpennyback.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 270

tfairbanks

Jan 23, 2006
ADAIR COUNTY, OKLAHOMA
Detector(s) used
WHITES XLT
pictures not plain,I see a 30,27,and22 but with only the years it is hard to guess.I can tell you they will start at about 5 cents and could reach a price that would make life easy for you if you have the right one,hang on to them. Go to ebay type in the year,penny on the coins page and you can get an idea from that maybe.

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
Hard to tell from the pics, but it looks as though the coins show moderate wear.(The band of Georges crown being flat at the high point.)Not even taking into account other conditions, they would probably be good to very good at best, in which case the 27 and 30 might be valued at 1-2 dollars.The 22 is a key date but doesnt look better than good....maybe 6-10 dollars.Again...hard to tell from a pic.The 22 might be worth a second opinion....take it to a coin shop??.....Joe

OP
OP
R

rscottbc

Greenie
Mar 6, 2007
BC
Okay thanks a lot i will consider them all Good then, i was just browsing threw a coin book and was supirised at how much the 1922 could be worth. says $9 for G-4, which would be a 900% profit : ). i thought that they would be less then good shape and not worth anything that usally how it goes for me ,i would take it to a coin shop if i could the one we had here packed up an moved out a few years back. Thanks for the help gives me an idea of the grades of some other ones i got here now : )

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread