Florida Vacation Week 1 round up...

DigToChina

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2016
GTA East, Ontario
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Fisher F2, ProPointer AT
First day there my oldest checked the external return at the local Walmart and came up with one Lincoln. My middle didn’t see so goes over to which my oldest starts slagging him for but he quiets down only a little when his brother comes back with one penny. He shut his pie hole pretty quickly when I gasped and told the middle one what the oldest had missed. 1943 steel penny. Karma can be a ***** and that was definitely fine with me! Some lessons need to be learned. IMG_8982.jpg

Later in the week the oldest and I went to a different Walmart which we had seen a filthy dirt tray in (a good sign) and asked to swap any coins in the two internal trays. He was rewarded with an IHP in the dirt cup. Looks like an 1887. IMG_8983.jpg

Last “find” was not coinstar related but I’m not going to post separate. $5 star note. IMG_8986.jpg

We planned on hitting more Walmart’s this week but pulled the pin and came home when the stores started to have empty shelves. Sitting on the knife edge of supplies when I have lots at home isn’t relaxing... Stay safe and friendly out there folks!

Last edited:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you visited Florida.... we have a crisis now... why would you still be here ?

What in the world would make you stay here ... Soon you will not be allowed to return home.

Or worse you become sick and are stuck here clogging up OUR healthcare system.

Hope ya got deeeep pockets.

Please grow a brain... and go home ASAP

PS... Coronavirus remains on coins for 10 + days.

OP
OP
D

DigToChina

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2016
GTA East, Ontario
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Fisher F2, ProPointer AT
Glad you visited Florida.... we have a crisis now... why would you still be here ?

What in the world would make you stay here ... Soon you will not be allowed to return home.

Or worse you become sick and are stuck here clogging up OUR healthcare system.

Hope ya got deeeep pockets.

Please grow a brain... and go home ASAP

PS... Coronavirus remains on coins for 10 + days.

Did you read the full post AARC? Specifically the part where I say we pulled the pin and returned home. But hey, please lecture the guy with a Microbiology and Virology degree [emoji6]

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread