thinking of changing my name to ??????????????????

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
thinking of changing my name from strike it rich to any suggestion's please nothing with cr@p bullsh*tter or similar of course with the name change would come a change of attitutde no more rubbish trivial nonimportant cr@p or polls that lead nowhere or stories with more loose ends then a cheap detective novel and gasp actual finds wow and of course the spelling and puncitation would improve as well as no more cr@p soory said that already. And intelligent chat in the chat area super stuff I will act just like an English gentleman think hugh grant.

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
KirkPA said:
How about "Cheerio, Pip?" :D

BDD...Kirk
This is serious kirk are you suggesting I leave this fine forum never judge a book by its cover or poster by their threads lol

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
strike it rich said:
thinking of changing my name from strike it rich to any suggestion's please nothing with cr@p bullsh*tter or similar of course with the name change would come a change of attitutde no more rubbish trivial nonimportant cr@p or polls that lead nowhere or stories with more loose ends then a cheap detective novel and gasp actual finds wow and of course the spelling and puncitation would improve as well as no more cr@p soory said that already. And intelligent chat in the chat area super stuff I will act just like an English gentleman think hugh grant.

Is that why you have this posted in Comedy Central section?????
;) ;) ;)

But, I'll bite on this one, How about Mr. Belvedere?????

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
"thinking of changing my name from strike it rich to any suggestion's please"

I think "any suggestion's please" is a perfectly good new name... although not grammatically correct. I might not have read enough to understand the question though.

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dimeman said:
strike it rich said:

Is that why you have this posted in Comedy Central section?????
;) ;) ;)
This post lasted aout 2mins in main disscussion lol
But, I'll bite on this one, How about Mr. Belvedere?????

syko

Oct 20, 2007
Pasadena, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
how about " the Inquisitor" ? should work..almost sounds like that British guy.."the equalizer"

I think it's perfect....

Attachments

• the equalizer.jpg
    the equalizer.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 167

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb
Sherlock, Monty, Big Ben, Ralph of Worstershire.......Ya got me :P

Top Member Reactions