Just purchased a deus

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

TwoYewts

Oct 29, 2013
NorthEast
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher CZ-21, Makro Racer Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
Msdigger22

Msdigger22

Jan 4, 2014
hazelhurst Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Xp deus ,minelab safari, whites mx5, fisher f70 ,Garrett at pro, ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys I've watched most of the 10 part series

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Those videos are short and sweet and get to the point. I can even understand what the fella is saying, LOL.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on your purchase! All that I have read the Deus is a solid machine...hope you do well with it!

bonepicker

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2012
MS, Lynchberg
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats on the new purchase. I just got my machine about ten days ago, so im right there with ya.
My only advice would be to save the hunted out spots for later, and go find some new sites, i.e. target rich spots.
I thought I was gona go straight to my hunted out sites and find lots of stuff I missed.
Not saying it isn't possible, but it will probably take some time to learn the machine first.
Keep us informed, and let us know how things go for ya.
Im down here on the coast. Scored my first silver with the DEUS the other day at the Beach, when I was just messin around tryin to learn the machine.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/462493-silver-ring-maybe-any-help-would-appreciated.html
HH.

OP
OP
Msdigger22

Msdigger22

Jan 4, 2014
hazelhurst Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the new purchase. I just got my machine about ten days ago, so im right there with ya.
My only advice would be to save the hunted out spots for later, and go find some new sites, i.e. target rich spots.
I thought I was gona go straight to my hunted out sites and find lots of stuff I missed.
Not saying it isn't possible, but it will probably take some time to learn the machine first.
Keep us informed, and let us know how things go for ya.
Im down here on the coast. Scored my first silver with the DEUS the other day at the Beach, when I was just messin around tryin to learn the machine.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/462493-silver-ring-maybe-any-help-would-appreciated.html
HH.
I ended up taking mine on its maiden voyage to a hunted out church and I'm glad I did I was running deus fast with the frequency set at 8 and here are the results
f8cdc0dd07de76e426f169f9b8f07786.jpg
72a5b8c1388d95315f58c7785565fa08.jpg
55c80c152cd48a79edf31cb0a9a6128f.jpg
90e1ba163eba2e9b83664247ae29f27e.jpg

ggossage

May 18, 2009
Eastern Nebraska
With those finds on your first day out, I'd say you're not going to have any problems mastering the Deus--great job! Love to see the Deus clean up silver!

OP
OP
Msdigger22

Msdigger22

Jan 4, 2014
hazelhurst Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With those finds on your first day out, I'd say you're not going to have any problems mastering the Deus--great job! Love to see the Deus clean up silver!
Thanks and it was the first day out I only detecting for about 2 hours then I had to go to a wedding

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is an extremely great day.

I took the Deus out to a well hunted church about 6 weeks ago and found two Indian Head cents back to back, around 7 inches down. I hunted the same church yesterday, but this time, I took my CTX with the big 17" coil and I managed to find a CW era bullet and a musket ball, but they were 8-9 inches down and a pocket knife about the same depth and in pieces. The only reason I found them was because of the big coil. The Deus kicks tail in the lower conductors such as nickels, but of course doesn't quite have the depth of a 17" coil.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Msdigger22

Msdigger22

Jan 4, 2014
hazelhurst Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
8139e17f9932b4f11b141e78a8608b8b.jpg
I ended up pulling a bunch of .69 cal 3 ringers today in a field and a couple were over 12 inches deep
That is an extremely great day.

I took the Deus out to a well hunted church about 6 weeks ago and found two Indian Head cents back to back, around 7 inches down. I hunted the same church yesterday, but this time, I took my CTX with the big 17" coil and I managed to find a CW era bullet and a musket ball, but they were 8-9 inches down and a pocket knife about the same depth and in pieces. The only reason I found them was because of the big coil. The Deus kicks tail in the lower conductors such as nickels, but of course doesn't quite have the depth of a 17" coil.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions