Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's funny , it is interesting to see how we all use the same machine in different ways and we all find stuff . To each his on, I just learned my machine basically from a audio stand point. BTW I need some suggestions on editing software to do my videos because youtube is taking theirs away any suggetions.
How come you don't get defensive when we complain about the volume of your intro!

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great advice .
Detecting advice: Be open minded about learning new tricks of the trade but never let anyone talk you into fixing that which is not broken. If it is working, keep doing it. Best thing you can do is stick with what works for you and tweak, as necessary. Do not constantly chase and switch to other people's methods, custom programs, and detectors because you start from ground zero on the learning curve every time. Incorporate new things into your routine like acquiring new tools in your toolkit rather than getting a whole new toolkit just because your existing kit doesn't have that socket wrench. I am done with the cliches now.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's funny , it is interesting to see how we all use the same machine in different ways and we all find stuff . To each his on, I just learned my machine basically from a audio stand point. BTW I need some suggestions on editing software to do my videos because youtube is taking theirs away any suggetions.

Sent you a PM.

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
now im gonna go in my room and cry.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

jhittle

Jun 7, 2016
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
◄ Minelab CTX 3030
◄ XP Deus
◄ Minelab Equinox 800
◄ Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
was this feature pulled from V4 (Multi Target ID)

if now how do you activate it?

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any time we start talking about absolutes and the degree to either not believe them or believe,,,variances of opinion will surface.

A lot of what a detector gives us presentation wise, let's face it.
Could be linked thought wise to fool's gold.

Just marketing jumbo and yes some buy into it, with their thinking.

And yes there is always an exception seems to any rule , but this don't mean we should live out our metal detecting lives dwelling on.

I find Calabash's videos rewarding.
I think if the newer folks to detecting will pay attention to them,,in the end it will up their game on the detecting field.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread