Part 2 of Pancho Villas Lost Loot - Burrud Productions

twothumbsupdvd

Greenie
Nov 30, 2007
Part 2 of Pancho Villa's Lost Loot - Burrud Productions

Per all your requests, I'm posting the second and last part of the old 1957 Treasure series episode "Pancho Villa's Lost Loot. The entire series of 30 half-hour TV shows "Treasure" were produced and hosted by Bill Burrud . Included in this segment is an interview with Bill's famous dad Leland J Burrud who was not only a close friend of Pancho's but also filmed his early battles. this is truly historical and fascinating footage and is the first time it's been seen by the general public in over a half century. I hope you enjoy it.

P.S.
Just so that you know I've been part of the Burrud group for over 30 years and was a good friend of Bill
Burrud. I remember pulling these old shows out of the Hollywood Vaults in the 70s and watching them every day during my lunch hour. After Bill passed away, and with his son John's permission, I decided to perserve the programs and transfer them to DVD. If anyone is interested they are now available through my amazon site http://www.amazon.com/shops/twothumbsupdvd

[youtube=425,350]ZM8bHA5zxf0[/youtube]

Crazy Greek

Nov 12, 2007
Victoria, Texas
Detector(s) used
Viper Trident
Re: Part 2 of Pancho Villa's Lost Loot

WOW!! Thanks for posting! I had no idea that Bill Burrud's Dad had been with Villa on some of his excursions!

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Re: Part 2 of Pancho Villa's Lost Loot - Burrud Productions

That was cool thanks id buy them all if I could pull up amazon without my computer frezzing up

kg6yll

Oct 10, 2006
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Re: Part 2 of Pancho Villa's Lost Loot - Burrud Productions

Thank you very much. I really enjoyed watching. Here's two thumbs up. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

KG6YLL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions