Time Searchers CONTEST!!! Part # 1

colonial relic hunter

Nov 26, 2007
Harrison city, Pa
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X3 & X2 and X5. Whites spectrum & silver eagle ll. Garrett ADS 4.
This is our way of documenting and preserving the past for the future generations. Time Searchers, the original metal detecting adventure series-often imitated never duplicated.

Time Searchers is a video series dedicated to the research, recovery and preservation of historical artifacts. Each episode chronicles the search for evidence of our past history.

I just want thank you all for your wonderful and awesome support! You guys & gals are the best!

Did you know we will be on youtube for two years coming up today! So we thought we would do something special. Like. Have a CONTEST!!

The Contest is our way of giving back to you all the subscribers. All you have to do is be a subscriber to both our accounts. And we will put all the names in a hat and pull a name. We will run both of these Contests for 30 days. So it will end October 24th 2008. So if you are not a subscriber yet you still have time to subscribe. Do not waste anytime; just sign up now! And have a chance to will a historical woodworks display case.

This one-of-a-kind display case was made from very old, salvaged oak, rescued from stairway components of an old hotel that predated the Civil War. It is chocked full of architectural character, including some sort of original serial number!
You can see the old bolt holes where the stairway was attached to the newel posts, and some of old nail holes,ect.

While many people would have considered this wood to be junk and thrown it away, we thought it was just too neat to be chucked in the landfillI meantalking about historywellthis case is rich with that too!

The only exception for this application of additional coats of clear lacquer and complimentary stain on the edges, the wood is just as it was when it was removed from the old hotel, in which was razed several years ago. It still retains all of its original character and patina, in which we feel makes for a very striking display case.

Now we will be releasing the second contest tomorrow and it will run for 30 days too. I will let you know how to win the Bullet Casket on the next video!

Remember All you have to do is be a SUBSRCIBER to BOTH our youtube accounts. Thats it for the first part of the contest.. BillTheRelic & RJB444

Well we here at Time Searchers hope you enjoy all the shows. Remember we are here to document and preserving the past for the future generations, and to educate you while entertaining you at the same time. We feel here that we learn better while having fun! www.TimeSearchers.net

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
I would add the all of the Grist Mill videos are great...it just amazes me all the super finds you guys come up with, and the great locations for the hunts! They really give me the fever to get out there and hunt!
Baggins

OP
OP
colonial relic hunter

colonial relic hunter

Nov 26, 2007
Harrison city, Pa
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X3 & X2 and X5. Whites spectrum & silver eagle ll. Garrett ADS 4.
Thank you Baggins and welcome to Treasurenet. You know we do have bad days you just don't see them. :) I was just out for a few hours the other day close by, and Rodger & I got skunked. It happens and we move on hopefully. But I look at it like.. its just good to get out in the outdoors. BUT REMEMBER if you are looking for the old stuff like us. Well then research Gristmills,Blockhouses,Forts,Old Colonial homes,ect. And you will be successful and get the fever to hunt Colonial. Thank you posting about the videos & good luck on the contest..

Baggins said:
I would add the all of the Grist Mill videos are great...it just amazes me all the super finds you guys come up with, and the great locations for the hunts! They really give me the fever to get out there and hunt!
Baggins

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread