Naumachos

Sep 1, 2012
Genoa
Detector(s) used
EdgeTech 4100 SSS
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hello forum,this is my first post here.
I'm a wreck diver from Genoa (Italy) and a possible future SSS owner (EdgeTech 4100/272TD); i'm wondering about about the possibility of finding a sw able to drive my analog sss in real time (with coverage tracks overlay on nautical chart).
Well,i mean second hand,sw and dongle key ... unfortunately SW5 and others are too expensive bought new.
Any suggestion?

Naumachos.

OP
OP
N

Naumachos

Sep 1, 2012
Genoa
Detector(s) used
EdgeTech 4100 SSS
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Conversion A/D is done by topside unit 4100P,actually the system is running original Edgetech sw Discover 4100.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out http://nswwrecks.info/Useful Information.html.The seasone hunter software for SS.Contact them on the website about them sending you a link to download the software.It requires a dongle for data to be saved.Its under 3k much cheaper than SW.This is what i use.The software is free.

OP
OP
N

Naumachos

Sep 1, 2012
Genoa
Detector(s) used
EdgeTech 4100 SSS
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Check out http://nswwrecks.info/Useful Information.html.The seasone hunter software for SS.Contact them on the website about them sending you a link to download the software.It requires a dongle for data to be saved.Its under 3k much cheaper than SW.This is what i use.The software is free.

Thank's FISHEYE,had a quick sight at the manual,but can't find the the option that i need (real time tracks overlay on nautical chart).
Any info about ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread