Want to try Dowsing? - Page 31
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
Like Tree238Likes

Thread: Want to try Dowsing?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    gr
    Oct 2012
    White's Spectrum XLT
    5569 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_desert View Post
    First hit was about center except slightly up, this might be better.
    My opinion was for about the center too.
    Red_desert likes this.
    Marius

If your true to your heart, you will never go wrong. The truth is the truth, no matter how you look at it, and in every treasure story and legend there is a grain of truth. It's up to your spirit and heart to know the difference. NP

us
    Feb 2008
    Midwest USA
    Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3
    1759 times
    Ok, out of time for now, but find center of map, then go up a little.
    markmar likes this.

us
    Feb 2008
    Midwest USA
    1759 times
    Might still be something in center of red square (3 white left edge).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trmap-red-B.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	1866576
    Last edited by Red_desert; Sep 26, 2020 at 04:52 PM.
    markmar likes this.

gr
    Oct 2012
    White's Spectrum XLT
    5569 times
    Thank you Red desert

Here is a different image with the two locations you have pinpointed. To have an idea of what you are looking for, I say is for the Maximilian lost treasure.

Name:	map.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	127.8 KB 
ID:	1866578
    Last edited by markmar; Sep 26, 2020 at 05:21 PM.
    Marius

If your true to your heart, you will never go wrong. The truth is the truth, no matter how you look at it, and in every treasure story and legend there is a grain of truth. It's up to your spirit and heart to know the difference. NP

us
    Feb 2008
    Midwest USA
    1759 times
    Had to Google that story, only read the first part of intro. Normally, I mark entrances to caves/tunnels/bunkers in white. Red squares or rectangles used to mark deeper hits usually to indicate a site. White in or close to red boxes has been most productive areas in my experience to locate mine shafts, caves, bunkers or tunnels. Also, treasure hunters dig holes so big and deep, they can show up in dowsing results at times.

us
    Feb 2008
    Midwest USA
    1759 times
    Don't think the treasure that you are searching for is in this area. Probably just a good location to metal detect or explore around.

Name:	map-Maximilian lost treasure.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	165.5 KB 
ID:	1866839
    Last edited by Red_desert; Sep 27, 2020 at 07:52 PM.
    markmar and weekender like this.

Jan 2021
    6 times
    Educative indeed

ca
    May 2015
    British Columbia
    74 times
    Prospecting
    Hey guys, I was just reading the last few pages of this thread and there was some discussion on double-blind tests. There have actually been a lot of scientific studies on dowsing, I recently wrote an article that discussed several of them. Take a look at the article here: https://www.westcoastplacer.com/deep-dive-into-dowsing/

The results are the same in every test. There's also a good video of one of the tests available in the article. It doesn't cost 1/2 a million dollars to do a test like that.
    dowser likes this.

us
    Dowsing Master, instructor

Jul 2005
    Michigan
    MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
    262 times
    Here's what's going on in my dowsing thoughts. When I first started dowsing, Solar cycle 23, I didnt know power wasn't constant. I felt I could dowse most everytime i tried. I was using solid L-rods, whatever caused them to move, did it easily. When I realized the signal was not constant the cycle had ended. Not knowing that 11 year solar cycles powered my dowsing yet, i posted on tnet and a professor worked with me during a weaker cycle 24. I didnt pay any attention to the startup of cycle 24, so the startup of 25 is new. With my limited experience, I'm strongly leaning toward a belief that, just any one cme isn't sufficient to carry a lengthy dowse opportunity. What I think happens, is accumulated thru multiple cme's, energy gets stored in Earth, like a capacitor, and releases in pulses as I've written about. As we get closer to maximum, more sunspots appear, more cme's hit earth. Earth doesnt release the energy all at once. There is a maximum speed of release, but cant expelled all energy at once. At solar maximum, lots of power is coming in, being stored, and released. Solid rods and more frequent Dowsing is possible. This is my theory so far. Of course I cant run any more tests until it's on.
    Last edited by dowser; Jan 22, 2021 at 06:52 AM.

us

Jul 2005
    Michigan
    MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
    262 times
    Way back on here I wrote, it was like a balloon growing and popping. I believe its tied to magnetic fields, growing and snapping, followed by another. Releasing excess build up of energy. For some yet unexplained reason, they prefer a release sequence of 3. More testing has to be done to confirm. But that's what I usually see. They degrade after each snap. The first being the strongest, and the other to follow growing weaker. I've written that we basically are dowsing peak to peak. The strongest one. Stop over a line or target, your rods will open up. Relax and stay over target, feel for the signal that caused your rods to cross in the first place. Watch the pulse, learn how dowsing power affects your ability. Make changes, find treasures..

us

Jul 2005
    Michigan
    MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
    262 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dowser View Post
    Way back on here I wrote, it was like a balloon growing and popping. I believe its tied to magnetic fields, growing and snapping, followed by another. Releasing excess build up of energy. For some yet unexplained reason, they prefer a release sequence of 3. More testing has to be done to confirm. But that's what I usually see. They degrade after each snap. The first being the strongest, and the other to follow growing weaker. I've written that we basically are dowsing peak to peak. The strongest one. Stop over a line or target, your rods will open up. Relax and stay over target, feel for the signal that caused your rods to cross in the first place. Watch the pulse, learn how dowsing power affects your ability. Make changes, find treasures..
    The Dowsing signal itself is strongest at the snap of the existing energy.
    Last edited by dowser; Jan 22, 2021 at 06:28 AM.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Sponsored Links