Lets get started

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I want to thank Marc and Jeff for giving us a place to discuss Dowsing. If it was not for health problems I would be underwater Dredging for gold. I started learning to Dowse so I could still spent time in the mountains and look for gold. Why am I not rich ? I am happy with my life style and to lazy to do what it takes to get rich.

We have discussed some free way's to discriminate when using the rods but I am sure there is more ways to do this. No matter what tools of treasure hunting you use the answer is the same..Location-Location. If you go to the top of a mountain to look for gold rings ( unless your research tells you ) you will find nothing. A park or a beach would be a better choice.

As SS said....Pay it forward...most of us are here to do just that....There is no right or wrong way to Dowse. So lets hear from the Newbie's or the Wantbie's....Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I went to Randi's web site that has been recomended by the skeptics as the place to go for the truth about Dowsing. To learn the whole " truth about dowsing " it would cost me a mear $ 6. I thought about this for about 3 seconds and decided I would buy a 6 pack of Bud..Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
A friend came by with a drop-coil rod. When you sweep a silver dollar it had more pull than my brass rod. When we did a sweep of the cardinal directions we both agreed that the signal was stronger. My definition of sweeping is moving the rod from right to left until it starts to drag on a signal. Will I start using one rod ? No, but it's fun to play with different toys and a way of learning how things work for others...Art

Z

ZumbroKid

I've held my tongue too long. Here is a picture of one of my rods. Other one is buried in the truck. I've seen this work, and it works for me.

Attachments

• bent wire.jpg
    bent wire.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 375
OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Rignt on ZumbroKid .........You have it.......It works for you.......Makes no difference if you howl at the moon or need a rock in your left shoe "it works". I will keep laughing all the way to the bank...Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
In the last 5 months we have accomplished a lot. The true facts and studies about Dowsing have been posted. Most of the facets of Dowsing have been explained. We have proved the skeptics to be wrong with replies to their post. We have heard from some new dowsers so we know that our message is being heard and understood. With this new forum I am hoping some of the new dowsers will return with out fear of being called names. I no longer will answer the skeptics and have deleted most of my post. Thanks to you guys I have enough reading and test to keep me busy all winter.......Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
After reveiwing the 1060 posts on this Dowsing Forum I would like to give my conclusions.

1. There are a lot of post that prove dowsing works with web sites and reference material listed.

2. There is a lot of post as to how dowsing works for us.

3. There is posts of finds with photo's

4. There is photo's of underground occurences..

5. There is a lot of posts telling how to dowse and experiments to prove it does work.

On the skeptics side.

1. They have given us 2 web sites to prove their point.

2. There is 100's of post calling us names.

3. There is 100's of post about Idomoter Effects.

Some of the skeptics say they are expert dowsers and are as good as anyone can be. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,20378.0.html? ?Reply # 28
I think they should go to Want to try dowsing and give it another try....We all know that as long as you have a negative believe system and are unwilling to change you will never be a dowser.....Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread