Dowsing Anybody Ever Use Equipment From Simmons Scientific PMR-II or PMR-III?

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess I'm lucky and learned the hard way. The GSR meter can be very helpful learning equipment. It's an electric L-rod but also it monitors your mental and emotional state before you start locating. So you get the biofeedback by letting the machine tell you what state you are in--no lying to yourself. Not me, either. LOL Like the line from a Steve Goodman song "Banana Republics", "...Telling themselves the same lies that they told themselves back home."

eagle4x

May 21, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sent an email to Simmons Scientific about 4 years ago asking if I travel to their location would they be willing to give a demonstration of their products before I decided to purchase - I did not receive a response.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I sent an email to Simmons Scientific about 4 years ago asking if I travel to their location would they be willing to give a demonstration of their products before I decided to purchase - I did not receive a response.
That would be the right way to do it...Art

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
There is some truth to what Aussie says.

I learned long ago, to gold dowse only at dusk or dawn, as the signals are truer and stronger. Sun electro magnetism is powerfull. I have s special technique for finding gold when the sun is beating down on me, and it works! You look where the rods cross(the apex) then look at the shadow where it hits the ground and dig there! I located an 8 dwt. gold nugget that way, which my buddy dug out and kept. Cloudy days are great for dowsing. IO also use a triangulation method for finding caches that works! I use copper angle rods to great effect, but also have a copper wire doodlebug coil gizmo that finds even fine gold in cracks.

Work with whatever rods you are familiar with! Changing rods means you will have to relearn the rods response to frequencies, and that gets tedious!

dwolfe

Greenie
Jan 29, 2010
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM 800 Whites / AT Max Garrett
I would not waste my money and I have been dowsing for over 30+ years...

dwolfe

Greenie
Jan 29, 2010
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM 800 Whites / AT Max Garrett
What I'am saying is one does not have to spend alot of money for a rod to locate things.

Bullet:Mich.

Mar 20, 2003
Michigan USA
What I'am saying is one does not have to spend alot of money for a rod to locate things.

The thread asked if any one had used this equipment for dowsing. I have used all of Simmons Equipment for locating and the equipment will work for you to a certain degree, if you take the time to learn it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread