Transfer Of Power?

flinthunter

Jan 3, 2011
Illinois
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, V3i, DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll start by saying that I can witch (at least a little bit) for underground water using a small supple peach tree branch. Thats just to show that I feel I have at least a bit of dowsing ability. Here is my question. A good many years ago when I was in my early teens my uncle wanted me to dig up a metal waterline that ran between his house and barn because he thought there was a leak in it. Not knowing exactly where it was located he cut two pieces of bailing wire to roughly two or maybe three feet in length and bent an end of each into an L. Holding one in each hand by the short L he walked a zig zag pattern across where he thought the line was located. Every time the wires crossed he flagged that spot. It didn't take long to flag a straight line from the house to the barn. Knowing that what he was doing was fascinating to me he gave me the wires and said now you try it. I tried several times and absolutely nothing happened. I was getting really frustrated. My uncle was laughing when he gripped my shoulder and said now try it again. Every time I crossed the waterline with my uncles hand on my shoulder the wires would cross. I could feel the force pulling the wires together. When he let go of my shoulder again nothing would happen when I crossed the line. Has anyone heard of this type of dowsing transfer just by touch?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe you were holding the wires and he was thinking the question. It takes more than holding a dowsing tool (whether branch, L-rods or pendulum). A response comes by asking or having a clear mental definition of search criteria. You may feel something when the rods respond, it would be coming from the earth rather than your uncle.

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
Some people don't have the necessary electrical system for dowsing, just like some people can't wear a watch without it going haywire. My brother-in-law was one of those people. Whenever he put on a mechanical watch, in a few short minutes, it would either quit working or start acting as if it obeying something other than its mainspring. A digital watch was even sorse, it would start flashing an 888 or something in a few minutes of waring it. He had too much electricity in his body. The only way he could dowse was to short out some of that electricity by dragging a wire, rod or other metal object on the ground, while it was tied to his wrist. Others I have seen don't have enough electricity in their bodies, so they have to use an electronic device (LRL)to supplement their lack of electricity. Those who posess the correct balance can use either one, but their ability to obtain a picture of their target in their mind is what separates them from beginners. Practice is what it takes to improve your skills. Good Luck. rockhound

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread