Dowsing for gold veins

An Ri Rua

Apr 7, 2008
On da money
Detector(s) used
Mermet brass pendulum; Aqua Locator (antique), Luddite Skeptic detector
af1733 said:
aarthrj3811 said:
Obviously I didn't make myself clear. Wikipedia isn't a member of this forum. You are. Can you think for yourself?

According to the concensus and gentleman's rules of this forum, you shouldn't be a member either. Unless you are a dowser? A nervous, low-esteem burdened one?

Google Abbé Mermet and do some more reading on dowsing. Then post your guff elsewhere. Dowsing works. That's what this forum is about. I think you've been lost for over a year now; based on your postings.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
An Ri Rua said:
af1733 said:
aarthrj3811 said:
Obviously I didn't make myself clear. Wikipedia isn't a member of this forum. You are. Can you think for yourself?

According to the concensus and gentleman's rules of this forum, you shouldn't be a member either. Unless you are a dowser? A nervous, low-esteem burdened one?

Google Abbé Mermet and do some more reading on dowsing. Then post your guff elsewhere. Dowsing works. That's what this forum is about. I think you've been lost for over a year now; based on your postings.
Mighty big talk from someone with 7 posts to their name. Let's have some fun with your post as well. Just because you're new doesn't make you immune.

According to the concensus and gentleman's rules of this forum, you shouldn't be a member either.
Concensus and gentleman's rules, eh? I must have missed the post that stated these are guidelines that I needed to abide by. And as far as I'm aware, this is a general dowsing forum. If you don't want to read posts from skeptics, there's a forum just for little old you to post in. Not much activity there, sure, but feel free to check it out. ::)

Unless you are a dowser? A nervous, low-esteem burdened one?
Ahhh, so you're simply talking out of your a**, huh? In what twisted little world do any of my posts make you think I am a dowser of any type?

Google Abbé Mermet and do some more reading on dowsing.
Do any of you dowsers ever think for yourselves?? ???

Then post your guff elsewhere.
Given your claimed knowledge of the rules of this site, you should already know that telling a member to leave actually is against the rules. Jeff has stated several times that only he and Marc can ask a member to leave.

Dowsing works.
Prove it. :wink:

That's what this forum is about.
The first thing you've actually gotten right. Congratulations! :hello2:

I think you've been lost for over a year now; based on your postings.
First, where is anything said about me being lost? And second, what are you reading in my posts that make you think I'm lost??

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
af1733 said:
Twisted Fork said:
I know a place in the desert that would scare af so bad that he would run home crying, being as that is what happens to folks who go there and without enough smarts to believe in the dead.
Why are you still posting here, Twisted? Give it up already. ???
We're talking about dowsing and Twisted starts talking about the dead. Try this on for size.

I grew up in a funeral home. I've been well acquainted with death since I was three. Try waking up and walking into your garage only to see a corpse lying on a gurney with a five foot wide pool of blood beneath it and then talk to me about fear. Try getting up at 4 am to help your father at an accident scene where two men drove underneath a semi, and you get to dig both their heads out from the backseat. You don't know fear till you get to look into the face of a man that died alone in a metal building in July in Texas and wasn't discovered for three weeks.

Don't talk to me about death.

Big deal... I'm a combat veteran, ex law enforcement, ex search & rescue. So I guess by your standards, I'm a hero too huh? I get the biggest kick out of all your posts ;D Just from reading all you've said you seem like an individual who attacks everything you don't understand. I'm a skeptic also, I can explain most photos of ghosts orbs and whatever. But I've seen a gentleman find a water main in an intersection after a crew drilled 7 potholes and probed for an hour. This ole boy bent a couple clotheshanger rods & put the pot hole crew 2" from the main and was within 3" of the depth. We can't explain it scientifically but does that mean it just isn't there? I've found things using L rods, but I'm nowhere close to the experience level of others here. And to answer your question (yup read your mind) I don't have pictures I'm willing to post. Anyone who would post a picture of a large find in my opinion is foolish. You know for a fact this site is monitored by our friendly govt. officials. Also, throughout the years I've known numerous people that have had their homes & vehicles borken into & looted.

Just because it can't be explained by hard science dosen't mean it's not true. But please keep on with your comical attacks ::) You gave me the best chuckle I've had all week. Have you ever tried to dowse?? If it doesn't work please explain how it can't possibly work. I'd like to see some facts proving it doesn't work. Got any? Again thanks for the chuckles!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey boogieman…Welcome to the club..I can’t explain how it works. Does it make a different to me. Heck no, as long as it works. All I can do is try to explain to others how it works for me. What you saw does not qualify as proof to the skeptics. They want scientific proof but will not except the hundreds of posts with the proof stated clearly….Art

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey thanks for the welcome. I was just getting a kick out of his statements, kind of funny how some people attack things they don't understand. ??? As a kid I grew up in L.A. right near Watts got to hear & see a lot of people downing others because of their race or beliefs. If they don't understand something it just can't be true. I'm pretty much a skeptic, but when I see something such as dowsing work, and can dowse, it just makes me want to know how? I guess it's like some of the things the ancients built or accomplished. The scientific community is scratching their heads because they can't make the math jive. How can you say something is bunk when we don't even know how much of our brains aren't used?!?!

I've been reading what you guys have written with a lot of interest! Not much to say yet, but hope to as I progress. Looking forward to reading more!

An Ri Rua

Apr 7, 2008
On da money
Detector(s) used
Mermet brass pendulum; Aqua Locator (antique), Luddite Skeptic detector

[/quote]
Mighty big talk from someone with 7 posts to their name. Let's have some fun with your post as well. Just because you're new doesn't make you immune.

According to the concensus and gentleman's rules of this forum, you shouldn't be a member either.
Concensus and gentleman's rules, eh? I must have missed the post that stated these are guidelines that I needed to abide by. And as far as I'm aware, this is a general dowsing forum. If you don't want to read posts from skeptics, there's a forum just for little old you to post in. Not much activity there, sure, but feel free to check it out. ::)

Unless you are a dowser? A nervous, low-esteem burdened one?
Ahhh, so you're simply talking out of your a**, huh? In what twisted little world do any of my posts make you think I am a dowser of any type?

Google Abbé Mermet and do some more reading on dowsing.
Do any of you dowsers ever think for yourselves?? ???

Then post your guff elsewhere.
Given your claimed knowledge of the rules of this site, you should already know that telling a member to leave actually is against the rules. Jeff has stated several times that only he and Marc can ask a member to leave.

Dowsing works.
Prove it. :wink:

That's what this forum is about.
The first thing you've actually gotten right. Congratulations! :hello2:

I think you've been lost for over a year now; based on your postings.
First, where is anything said about me being lost? And second, what are you reading in my posts that make you think I'm lost??
[/quote]

According to forum rules, you are correct on that point. I apologise.

According to your manners and intellectual development, I pity you as your contributions verge on the pathetic. So, yes I believe you suffer from extremely low self-esteem. Maybe some psychic dowsing could help.

As for quoting Abbé Mermet, a simple priest, much like Abbé Bouly, who was RECOGNISED for his worldwide water-finding (and other) map-dowsing abilities by the Catholic Church (who not so many years ago would have officially called this witchcraft), he was quoted so that you could not refute worldwide evidence. But you would prefer that I only quote my own? Is this some form of therapy that you employ on yourself? How do you metal detect? With a metal detector that you made YOURSELF with your mutt-brain and mutt-hands? And when you discuss great finds of others do you pretend that you found them YOURSELF? Ae you delusional and pretend that you are the ACTOR to complete some form of therapy that you've been placed on? Or can you reference the achievements of others in a discussion of treasurehunting? No?

At times, its best to quote other's experiences so as to show the best (or worst) of the various facets of human life and potential. If you don't do this, you are either arrogant or have some mental anomaly that no doubt has most readers here continuously laughing at your teenage stance in numerous posts. Open your mind to a better world and replace your dog-persona with that of an adult human being.

Should I bow down before you because you have more posts than me? I think not. I was on the net (1993 using Vax) before you knew what it was. Should I listen to your nonsense about dowsing when it is clear that you have done little critical research and practical experimentation on the subject but most likely have got a How the World Works 101 kit for Christmas from uncle James Randi.

You are amusing and, much to your amusement, I will give you the standard response that many dowsers give, I do not associate with negative thinking and (at a perceptional level at least) inferior people. So I will read your posts here and there, involuntarily and yes, you are correct, you have every right to post your stream of consciousness reactive teenage-like drivel in this forum.

Talking out your a** beats mutt-ugly by the way.

Do some research: - http://books.google.ie/books?id=2TA...&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=3&ct=result

Prove that dowsing works? Done. Just follow this link, read it and do some research. Don't piggyback other people's brainpower. It's plain lazy (teenage AF?). http://users.telenet.be/wouterhagens/biogeometry/boekentitels/abbe_mermet.html Prove how it works? Who cares. I don't know exactly how my television works, process by process, yet I enjoy its output and I don't want to know how to build one either. Your approach seems anally retentive. But I do want to improve my dowsing; so I practice. And read the works of other great dowsers also. Plus critical studies. But not tripe from a sceptic amateur. Its a bit like NLP AF1733, replicating the best practice of others so as to improve ourselves. You might try reading up on it too, when you finish your current therapy sessions.

So, back to a discussion of gold veins hopefully (as I won't be responding to you AF, I could snap your intellectual pipedreams in a few posts). Go chew some dogfood and leak on a lamp-post and remind yourself of the exciting little day you had for yourself.

Happy New Year all you dowsers and treasure-hunters out there.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
An Ri Rua said:

(SNIP) BLAH BLAH BLAH (SNIP)

So, back to a discussion of gold veins hopefully (as I won't be responding to you AF, I could snap your intellectual pipedreams in a few posts). Go chew some dogfood and leak on a lamp-post and remind yourself of the exciting little day you had for yourself.

Happy New Year all you dowsers and treasure-hunters out there.
Yes, back to the discussion of gold veins! Oh, sorry Annie, I don't see where you've bothered to discuss gold veins, have you? Well, it was a good thought I suppose.

A few thoughts. Authoring a long post does not an intellectual make, Annie. A grand effort, no doubt, as I'm sure it took you hours to look up all the words you've written here. But the empty words you have spewed here fall on deaf ears, I'm afraid. You really should read some of the previous posts here before commenting on anything. Better dowsers that you have attempted to insult us skeptics and all have fallen short.

And to insult me because I use my dog as my avatar?? Simply heroic! I applaud you! I now see that you are intellectually superior to me in every way. You obviously grasp the subtle nuances of sarcasm with all the tenacity of a spider monkey clinging to his banana.

But I do have to say that this particular brain-fart of yours amused me....

Don't piggyback other people's brainpower. It's plain lazy (teenage AF?). http://users.telenet.be/wouterhagens/biogeometry/boekentitels/abbe_mermet.html

Tell me not to piggyback? ??? I'm sorry, did I create a post quoting all sorts of other people's works? And then to provide a link to another person's "brainpower" immediately after making such a stupid statement? Sorry, Annie, but that is lazy.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy New Year Everyone !!! Even you skeptics !!!

No, not everyone can dowse for gold veins, and if your someone that can't, it's only that you haven't figured it out yet.. So, don't give up, just keep on reading all the posts, past and present, there are great Dowsers on this forum. To bad you can't skip through all the junk that some write, but sometimes the junk brings some great information to surface.. And if you dowse, good at it or bad, don't be afraid to post about it, you don't have to post any pictures.. If I was a skeptic and I didn't believe Dowsing was posible, I wouldn't go to a Dowsing topic and try to prove everyone wrong. I would try to figure out why my L-rods were moving, or maybee skeptics l-rods don't move???? Hi Art, Dell, Mike, and all you other Dowsers. Have a divining year..

Brivic1

Feb 20, 2013
Magalia, Nor Calif. formaly Vic. Australia
Detector(s) used
A2b groundhog/ whites GM3/ Vsat, and TDI.
13hp 5" jawcrusher, Dryblower, recirc. HB.
F md-20............ Goldbug Pro / 5"and 10" coils
Whites TDI several coils............... My own dowsing tools

Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Art, you and I have spoken over the years and You and Okie are my mentors , Quietly I listen,,, and this subject started out quite well and has turned into a mess. I say to all of the folks who do not believe,,, just go and figure out another way and leave us oldies alone to just go our merry way, dowsing and devining and learning,, please go away. To Art and Okie,,,, I am still diggin.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You want dowsing mentors, try Christopher Hills, Sam "Lobo" Wolfe, Vern Cameron, Bill Cox. That ought to keep you busy for a few years. Lot of B.S. on these forums. You don't know who the poster and it's not easy to decipher their motives. You study these guys and you will see the B.S. some people are trying to push.

Why do you think someone would tell people don't read anything about it, don't learn meditation. Maybe they don't want you to see through their B.S. I know I got sick of it.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread