Dowsing can now be proved !!

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, Dowsing is real and has been used for centuries. The human body has an electo-magnetic field so does each Earth element. Things that are best conductors are things like flowing water, large gold deposits, chromite and iron ore deposits. The human magnetic field can connect to these by means of brass rods, etc. People can train themselves to operate these items to find what they are looking for, but not everyone is the same. For me, brass welding rod divining rod work well during the early morning hours. After that, I receive false readings, drifting areas and nothing at all. Gold in particular has a heat transfer rate that is unique, so I am guessing my false readings are from the sun's interferences. Gold takes on heat quickly, but puts off heat slowly making it warmer than it's surroubdings in early morning. Old time miners found gold veins by putting their faces up to cracks in the rocks to feel for heat coming out in early morning. This is how they knew where to dig long before any detectors were invented. Don't get me wrong though. An arsenal of many variaties of detectors is best, then of course use your brain to figure out reality when all is said and done. Good luck to all. Zues

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the dousing forum, if any member has problem in excepting dousing in this forum then just don't enter the dousing forum..

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From what I can tell the signal is generated just fine, holding steady when it reaches it's strongest, around three, showing no pulse's at the top. No other device could hold top power, making me believe the device is working, but Etheric power is cancelled by microwaves.. That explains a lot, to me.. Dowser

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
A gentleman came to my house years ago. He said he had a device made from a Microwave oven that would find treasure. It did make many signal lines. I never knew that I had so much junk buried in my back yard. He said he would do some more work on it and I never heard from him again....Art

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will go over my cousins house this weekend, and see if his microwave cancels the signal also, maybe mine is leaking. Seems to me that a microwave oven generates something that gets out. Another unseen phenomena.. Dowser

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One more thing dowser in case you have not had this problem before is if you have a power line over a water line, stay out from between the two. I have a friend who has that setup at his home and ''sometimes'' not all times, his rods will start spinning round and round when he reaches a certain spot between the two. There are things power lines can do that can not be explained.
There is a sub station close to where I live and if I get near it I start tingling all over, so I stay clear of that place.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thinking I'm getting 30% out of 100% strength with this, and ordered some more stuff. If I can bring it up to 100% and signal is blocked 80% by unseen waves, that leaves me 20. Plenty enough to be predictable. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I folded a Aluminum turkey pan around my signaler, and fixed the problem. Back to predictable, for now. Signal is diffrent than before. Got back to testing and my micro does shut my signal down. Dowser

Icewing

Silver Member
Jan 5, 2016
NW Arkanslaw
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Science has nothing to do with being predictable, but it has everything to do with being repeatable.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Further tests are showing that it is enhancement, not generation. With the heavy duty aluminum wrapped around it, the pulse's show up clear, but they still drop to weak to use at times. But it is the only device, out of all the others, that is working right now.
I am only using magnets, set at a certain distance, and shape. The Element has to be placed in a specific spot, and only 3 rod lengths work with it.
Even though it is only enhancement, the signal should be strong enough for people to learn on. The signal I had before I wrapped in foil was to weak for you.
Pm me if your a Dowser that wants to try this, and will let me know of your results.. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone else that wants to try Dowsing. I found that the most receptive length rods are 3 in, 11, and 17 inch. My most sensative set is 3 inch triangle rods. Do not use aluminum. Use thin copper wire, or use that iron they use for flagging underground stuff. Use small copper tube, for swivel. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Science has nothing to do with being predictable, but it has everything to do with being repeatable.

Yes, I would have to agree with that. Predictability isn't science. Gonna be tough to scientifically prove why keys only Dowse the locks they turn. But I'll work on it..

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's only enhancing. But it's on it's third day IMG_20160130_174313315.jpg . Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is what it looks like now, I had to wrap it in foil to block interference. Dowser IMG_20160207_085904396.jpg

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the insides, just magnets. Dowser IMG_20160130_120004264.jpg

Anduril

Bronze Member
Aug 31, 2015
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI-2500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The reason I am on here is to show proof, because I have a way to prove it. Thanks for inviting me to do that.
I feel like Edison, and him with his Incondencent light bulb. It was announced for months before he lit it off for the world to see. People thought there was no way, and impossible, everybody already tried. We will heat with fire, and gas for light.
Funny how the disbelievers are peeking thru the window. Dowser

A couple corrections:
First, it's spelled incandescent, not "incondencent". (Just making sure we're talking about the same thing.)

Next, you do realize that electric lights were in use long before Edison "invented" them, right?
Sure, those earlier designs had problems like reliability, manufacturing cost and short lifetimes but that's hardly a basis for people thinking it was impossible.
It had already been shown to work. Hence, possible. And not just possible - in fact, REALITY.

Anduril

Bronze Member
Aug 31, 2015
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI-2500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

"The door to Knowledge & Understanding, is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind”

Well, that statement assumes that all doors lead to knowledge and understanding.
I suggest that is not the case.

Might some doors exist simply for fools to walk through to be led down the proverbial Primrose Path?

If you think about it, the beauty of my reply is that if you happen to disagree with it, then I may rightly claim that you yourself have a closed or prejudiced mind.

Anduril

Bronze Member
Aug 31, 2015
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI-2500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was getting a nice Etheric signal, until I turned the microwave on. Confirmed by me, microwaves cancel Dowsing signal.
I am surrounded by other houses, I wonder how far the microwaves travel. I wonder if that caused the lack of dowsing in the past.. Dowser

Google: "Friis Equation".
That will tell you how far a microwave signal can travel in free space.
Technically, it will calculate the strength of the signal at some specified distance given all the other relevant criteria, such as gains and losses of the source and destination couplings.

If you want an approximation of how far a microwave signal can travel on the Earth (which seems more practical for dowsing), Google: "Longley-Rice Propagation Model".
This should get you to within about 10dB, and usually a lot less, depending on circumstances.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions