Dowsing can now be proved !!

Icewing

Silver Member
Jan 5, 2016
NW Arkanslaw
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it still dousing if you need other technology to make it work?
At what point does it become a type of detector, and no longer "dousing"?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Is it still dousing if you need other technology to make it work?
At what point does it become a type of detector, and no longer "dousing"?
My opinion is that the answer is yes. When following a man made signal line you can learn the difference by just lifting one foot off the signal line.We have had people tell us some amazing ways that they use. From using different colors to wear or wearing climbing spurs. As of yet no one has come here telling us to wear a tin foil hat
..Art

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no mocking intended on my part.

I am attempting to brooch this subject with an open mind and am looking for answers.

However, I have concluded that having a conversation (on any level with anyone) pertaining to this subject is like capturing smoke with your hands.

In reality, its more like trying to nail jello to a wall.

My post was about the tin foil hat link..

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There have been a few people who have had a document dowsed on this forum and have actually come forward with what they found.
Most don't want to for fear of criticism. That's understandable. Some people can handle that stier-scheibe and some can't. Most of the dowsers on here have also done side projects for others and those people have recovered items of value and have said so in personal emails.
I don't feel that those who sent me a gratuity were lying about what they found. Now wether or not the skeptics want to believe that is a trip they need to deal with. Sometimes the skeptics get real nasty and you feel like saying gehen Fick dich but that's not the way of the true dowser..it's best to move on, spend your time on people who want to learn and keep dowsing to the best of your ability for those who ask you to do so. Over time the dowser knows who is serious and who is not. Most people who ask for a dowse are not dowsers so that makes what they are asking for more difficult for them to find in a lot of situations b/c of the equipment and knowledge they have. Just b/c they didn't find anything does not mean that the dowsing didn't work. I know dowsing works, I've know this long before this forum came to be and so have most of the dowsers on here. Dowsing takes time and effort to receive accurate results. It's not 100% accurate. It's not about how many hours you put in but rather how often you put in the time to practice it.
As of now there is nothing really new under the sun regarding the dowsing procedure. Dowsing begins and ends in the mind of the dowser. Now, granted there have been many new designs of dowsing instruments regarding sensitivity, bait chambers, antennae arrays and what not, we still go back to the procedure of it starting and ending in the mind. What is different is what items people are dowsing for. Will there be other methods/technology that evolve that help the dowser become more accurate so there is less doubt during the procedure and observed by bystanders? Probably. Will it still be considered traditional dowsing? Will I consider those options? Perhaps. But for now I'm going to go with what information I receive during the procedure and roll with it baby.
Jon

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, lets move on..

If I took a pic of the machine next to a bunch of gold foil chocolate coins ? So what burden of proof do I need. If I find a real large valuable Treasure with this device, what would a skeptic say ? Oh, you found that Treasure with a metal detector, then claimed you found it dowsing.
You must understand the burden of proof. I don't have anyone to video me, and I don't have a go pro. And a test I saw for proof in the past was, find the dime under the cup. Would anyone believe that because I found a dime under a cup, that proves dowsing. I think not.
Is there a Dowsing committee that is gonna test me ? No ! The proof must lie in the finds, and I doubt one find will convince many skeptics.
I have one idea, but it's got it's excuses. What if I was to find some rough Diamonds at Arkansas Diamond mine. How many do I need to find to prove positive ? If you've been there you know it's clay, and if you dug down in the heat and humidity, you know you don't get far, before your wore out. Is all the big Diamonds at the surface , no. Some are down 10 feet next to the hard pan, that's a lot of digging, just for one deep one. How much digging is it worth ?
Do I really care if I prove that Dowsing is real, not much. I can find everything, I don't need to prove to anybody !!
So if I do go ahead to prove, how do you want it ? Does anyone have any suggestions ? Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will work full time, don't have a lot of money nor free time, and I would love to find something valuable so I can just keep finding.
Maybe we should all meet at the Arkansas Diamond park, and you all can watch, and dig for me. I want 50% of every one found, and the rest you all can split.
Now, would someone full of BS, make a statement like that ??? Or when I go there again, just my friend and I, see how many we can dig.. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am curious
A head count
Arkansas Diamond park, 1 week sometime in May. If I decide to include the public, who would be interested ?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I am attempting to brooch this subject with an open mind and am looking for answers.

However, I have concluded that having a conversation (on any level with anyone) pertaining to this subject is like capturing smoke with your hands.

In reality, its more like trying to nail jello to a wall.

"The door to Knowledge & Understanding, is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind”

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You say " Dowsing can (now) be proved !!)
Dowse this.... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1454373968.584241.jpg
What do you See?

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I invented an L-rod Dowsing machine, on or near location only. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those of you still interested

Test results amazing !! Used a wet paper towel, to signal water, didn't have a small jar, signals great.
Used a pinch of Diamond dust, found it signals the same as one carot.
Organic matter doesn't signal.
Car key does signal car, and house key only signals the door it opens. Crazy !!
Can anyone think of more tests ?

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Game over

Bummer, I Dowsed my first power change. It dropped below one, and it was running steady at 3 on a 10 high scale.
I apologize, I thought it was steady, making the results predictable.
It just adds to the unseen changes that are happening.
At first nature's power was on strong, it might have been pulsing, with the brain filling the gaps, but it was strong. Then I figured it wasn't on all the time. Then I figured it wasn't on much. Then I figured it pulsated. Then I watched it get weaker, had to use swivel rods to detect. Tried electronics some worked, only to quit working. Another new device, worked at first, only to quit. Realized all past devices only enhanced the signal, not generating it. Nature off, hadn't seen a signal in 4 months. Tried one last idea, this device. Found it generated the signal at a power of 3. Signal steady no pulsation. Woke this morning and found signal drop, there goes nature changing again..
Not sure what t f. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's back working again, must be enhancing, when I could swore it was generating.
Was pulsating and weak this morning even with the generator. At least it's back up and usable, hope it still works by spring.
Arkansas Diamonds, got one guy interested.. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was getting a nice Etheric signal, until I turned the microwave on. Confirmed by me, microwaves cancel Dowsing signal.
I am surrounded by other houses, I wonder how far the microwaves travel. I wonder if that caused the lack of dowsing in the past.. Dowser

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread