D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is my Diamond, and my Diamond dust, and some Carbon, also some Graphite, and some Diamond sharpening stones, with some Diamond dust discs, and my Meteorite that has a Carbon signal also. These are what I used, and still do, to learn how to Dowse for, and find Diamonds. Dowser IMG_20160210_172133954_HDR.jpg

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aetheric energy
If not this, what is Dowsing power called ? Or what should it be called ? Why name something not proven, or hardly believed.
I now have invented, a continuous, constant power, aetheric signal generator. YES, Generator, not enhancer !!
Should I show the world, that Dowsing can now be proved ?, or should I keep it quiet ?
You don't get a pic, and I won't go into to much detail, but ask away, one question at a time please, and I won't be in a hurry answering, am kinda busy.
I know that proof is in what is found, and how it was found. I only have the device and ability to prove Dowsing is true, do able, and with this generator, predictable. Dowser
Dowsing has been proven for ages.
Dowsing has never been proven.
DEPENDS ON WHO YA TALK TO.
Marvin

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New magnets came, trying every configuration I think of. Even before it's wrapped in foil I get better enhancement like this. Plus it's cheaper, weaker magnets. Dowser IMG_20160211_203952413.jpg

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New magnets came, trying every configuration I think of. Even before it's wrapped in foil I get better enhancement like this. Plus it's cheaper, weaker magnets. Dowser View attachment 1271779

I bought cheap magnets from two different places, and both had miss painted magnets. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've already improved and changed the design twice. For better enhancement. I am not gonna post every improvement. The initial 3 by 3 by 3 inch device Is a starting point for those that want to try. Weak cheap magnets work, so you don't need strong ones. Look at the pics, read what I wrote. I get my magnets on line.
After many years of Dowsing, I have gotten better at Dowsing the weakening pulsating signal lines.
If you never dowsed before, how do you know you can. This device might not enhance the signal enough for you to Dowse it. I don't guarantee this will work for you, unless I can teach you, and see if you can Dowse. Buying magnets and being able to Dowse is two different things. Dowser

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions