bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is NOT the rich land I referred to.. there is a pic. you posted a months ago, that one in rich.. Post it here once again.

P.S. The above two pics are poor.. No cache..

These are the only ones that I can think of. I would love to have you dowse these. I was trying to get something close. These are close enough.

022 SWFT.JPG 023 NWFT.JPG 025 SWTR.JPG 024 EFT2.JPG

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Yes this is it. This is what I call a fortune land.. You see my friend you have 3 BIG cache here. I'm not going to give you the biggest one which has 90kg of gold bars as well as U.S. paper money.
I will give you the Medium one, it is not bad, it has 45kgs of gold bars... ha.ha.ha.

Ok lets get down to business.. this cache is a 100% confirmed cache.. it has gold bars in iron boxes, total weight of gold bars 45-47 kgs as well as U.S. paper money in leather bag.. It is buried less than one meter..
BUT, the bad news is there is also 3 dead bodies shot dead with bullets.. they are also buried less than one meter deep.. also 3 pistols are thrown there too.. so if you could get close up pic for this zero spot it will be good.. otherwise you can go there and get photos so I can pinpoint the zero spot for you.
[/B]

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-09-11.24.34.jpg
    PicsArt_05-09-11.24.34.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 377
Last edited:
OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is right where the arrow is. Hope I didn't miss it. If I did I can zoom back out.
998 WFT.JPG

Last edited:

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why the large print? :dontknow: I doubt any of us are that blind.:BangHead:
Marvin

OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I probably walked right over it or close by about a dozen years ago. I even had a detector with me. May have to call the Sheriff about those dead bodies.

120 years sounds about right to me.

I can feel the bold large print.

Last edited:

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
This is right where the arrow is. Hope I didn't miss it. If I did I can zoom back out.
View attachment 1310432

First of all, sorry for last night's Big Bold letters, it was unintentional, it was after midnight in this part of the world, and I selected the wrong font size.

Now, here you go.. Bull's eye, make no doubt about it.. The yellow triangle is where the 3 bodies are buried. Just next to it where the black arrow points is the buried gold bars in iron boxes, and the U.S.Paper Money in leather bags.. It looks like a tree.. This target is piece of cake, you will have no trouble finding it.. take your metal detector with you and the iron boxes will make it beep in joy :laughing7::laughing7:
P.S. PLEASE HAVE THE COURAGE TO ATLEAST ANNOUNCE HERE IN THIS FORUM THAT I WAS RIGHT ON (NOTHING ELSE AND WE WILL UNDERSTAND), SO PEOPLE BE CERTAIN THAT MAP DOWSING WORKS AND IS NOT A HOAX.. THAT'S ALL... THANK YOU.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-10-09.27.55.jpg
    PicsArt_05-10-09.27.55.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Elhit,
I'm going to check this out as soon as I can. If not this weekend then maybe the next.
Nicholas

OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking forward to hear the good news..:hello2:

Found the bush the arrow points to. The detector didn't sing. Nothing there. There is only about a five inch layer of dirt there. Must be a low spot for the wind and water to fill in some dirt on top of the rocks. Underneath that five inches of dirt it is just like all the other rocks. If there is a target there it must be somewhere else close by. There a lot of small alcoves in the area. There is also a couple of potential locations just to the south. Like maybe fifty yards. I did dig a small hole where the cache was supposed to be. Can you dowse that and tell me which direction and how far I am supposed to be?

You may have to rethink your guarantee.

It was a 600 foot vertical climb to get to this place. In soft sand so we don't have good footing. The angle was greater than 45 degrees. Very steep. The wind was also blowing with huge gusts. I knew the wind was going to be blowing because I did listen to the forecast but we really wanted to go anyway. I'll be less enthusiastic if there is a next time.
Nicholas

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Found the bush the arrow points to. The detector didn't sing. Nothing there. There is only about a five inch layer of dirt there. Must be a low spot for the wind and water to fill in some dirt on top of the rocks. Underneath that five inches of dirt it is just like all the other rocks. If there is a target there it must be somewhere else close by. There a lot of small alcoves in the area. There is also a couple of potential locations just to the south. Like maybe fifty yards. I did dig a small hole where the cache was supposed to be. Can you dowse that and tell me which direction and how far I am supposed to be?

You may have to rethink your guarantee.

It was a 600 foot vertical climb to get to this place. In soft sand so we don't have good footing. The angle was greater than 45 degrees. Very steep. The wind was also blowing with huge gusts. I knew the wind was going to be blowing because I did listen to the forecast but we really wanted to go anyway. I'll be less enthusiastic if there is a next time.
Nicholas

Listen my friend I don't waste my time just for fun!!! I know for sure and GUARANTEE Godwilling the loot is under that bush!!

I don't know about other map dowsers, I speak only for myself here, I always guarantee my work. Many many countless times I had map dowsed targets that are hundreds of miles away from where I stay, and I go to the sites and I virtually see every single detail of the map-dowsed target with my own eyes with the specially innovated "Ionized-Gamma Ray Camera" I once talked about here in this forum, thank God I never failed before and will not fail now Godwilling. I no longer take this special made camera with me in treasure hunting after I have finely calibrated my dowsing skills, and thank God I'm 100% bull's eye on targets. I do a professional dowsing work and I expect from you to be more "persistent". You see my friend this is a CACHE and NOT a give-away money, so No Pain No Gain..The loot is under that bush NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!! It is worth the 600 foot vertical climbing you made..Believe me.. BUT WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE THE EFFORT TO ATLEAST TAKE A PHOTO OF THAT BUSH?? You already got there!! Are you skeptic?? It looks like your metal detector surely is not powerful enough to penetrate one meter deep!! Only a few of them are. The rocks on top of cache zero spot are "stable", meaning they have never been moved before, so how did these SMART outlaws gang manage to hide their treasure??? It needs also a SMART treasure hunter to figure that out!! Nearly in the middle of that 45 degree declined bush, the treasure is hidden almost one meter deep but they DID'T dig from top of it to hide it, NO, they didn't move a single rock from on top of that zero spot!!!!!! 1.5 meters away you will find "movable" rocks,, that is where they got through, take them off, and here you go, you will find a small tunnel with air inside, you crawl 1.5 meters and you will find the cache :hello2::hello2::hello2:These guys the outlaws were not stupid to give away their loot easily, they secured their loot very diligently. Again, I don't know how serious you take map dowsing, but you should have taken atleast a photo for the bush I marked for you so I could mark the small tunnel for you.. I never quit on a GUARANTEED target.. Enough said..

Last edited:
OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a story about this location. I am editing out parts of it.

The story begins in the forests of Oregon. There, in 1910, a logging operation was being run by an ex-outlaw. Little was know of his past until one day when he called in his foreman, a man named Smith, and reminisced about his life in another state.

"I've grown fond of you," the old man began, "and I want to tell you about a stash of gold and silver in another state, that can make you rich. I would go back for it myself, but at my age money is no longer important. Besides, I'm wanted there for murder.

He then told how his gang had, over the years, cached a fortune. The gang's last venture was a robbery that netted ten silver bars. With a posse in pursuit the gang rode to their destination and buried the silver alongside their other loot. The old man told Smith he was certain no one had gone back for the treasure.

"There were ten of us," he said. Eight died in the other state. The ninth came with me to Oregon. I killed him following an argument some years back. I'm the only one left."

OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are some pictures from my field trip. The first one is just a curious picture. If anyone has any idea what animal it is I would like to know. Turtle?

100_8051.JPG

The target is in the upper right in the photo below.

100_8055 R.JPG

The target is in the upper left in the photo below.

100_8056 L.JPG

Nicholas

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Here is a story about this location. I am editing out parts of it.

The story begins in the forests of Oregon. There, in 1910, a logging operation was being run by an ex-outlaw. Little was know of his past until one day when he called in his foreman, a man named Smith, and reminisced about his life in another state.

"I've grown fond of you," the old man began, "and I want to tell you about a stash of gold and silver in another state, that can make you rich. I would go back for it myself, but at my age money is no longer important. Besides, I'm wanted there for murder.

He then told how his gang had, over the years, cached a fortune. The gang's last venture was a robbery that netted ten silver bars. With a posse in pursuit the gang rode to their destination and buried the silver alongside their other loot. The old man told Smith he was certain no one had gone back for the treasure.

"There were ten of us," he said. Eight died in the other state. The ninth came with me to Oregon. I killed him following an argument some years back. I'm the only one left."

So this date is close to the date I mentioned earlier which is 120 years back.
Try posting a photo of the bush, no matter how clear it is, it will still be better than google earth.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread