Jar full of gold map dowsed, on-site dowsed and seen on special Camera

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Last week I have made a challenging dowsing experience I thought I share it with you. A friend called me last weekend saying he has symbols and marks on rocks in his farm, he suspected there is old civilization treasure some where in his farm, which is 80km away from my place. As usual I made map dowsing to his farm and located a rich old civilization Roman Grave 6.5 meters deep. Map dowsing revealed it goes back 2000 years.. it contained a big jar (gold bars and coins in it) lying on its left side, a standing jar of honey and a a standing jar of barley, they were all lying to the left of the dead's skeleton in the grave room, depth is 6.5 meters. All of this info was made by Map Dowsing.

On the next day, I visited him and dowsed the zero spot (the Grave Room) which I had map dowsed previously .. On the field, I showed my friend where the jars are laid as well as the skeleton of the dead man and the direction of his head and feet south to north. My friend wasn't convinced of map dowsing nor of dowsing in the first place, knew this so I knew a friend of mine who had a very rare and expensive special-made non-commercial "Underground Camera" which has capability of penetrating 9 meters deep with live streaming images. As I mouned the Camera -which is hooked to a labtop- and turned it on, the video streaming down under was playing, and the arrangement of jars and the dead's skeleton was exactly as I told him.. My friend was shocked and couldn't speak a word.. The video film link is:

20160510_171004 - Download - 4shared - M. M.

I tried to upload it here but I couldn't apparantly due to its big size. My advice is to repeatedly and slowly watch the video clip, till your eyes gets use to the images.. At the first seconds of film you will see the dead's skeleton in grave room, and to its left will appear the big (gold) jar lying on its left side where its mouth (large rounded black hole) appears clearly. If you focus under the jars mouth you will see gold coins apparently fell from the jar. There are two other jars just behind and next to this big jar. Also at the final seconds of the clip the skeleton will show again.

The purpose of this thread is to show that map dowsing works!!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
forget the gold

patent the camera and make billions!!

TommyB

Jul 24, 2013
OC, Calif
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Surf PI & Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'm not sure how I feel about taking gold from a grave. Even if it's ancient. Camera IS amazing though

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Camera?

I'm not sure what I was looking at. It could be an image from a regular camera, just out of focus and shaky.

There is not a depth scale on the image. How do you know how deep it is looking?

Assuming it was still on the surface, looking downward, how- oh, hundreds of questions pop up...

It could be just about anything.

This, unfortunately, does not prove map dowsing works. In order to do that, you would have to dig the site, while documenting it, and see what was actually down there.

But somehow I don't think that site will ever get unearthed because of- well, I'm sure there will be many reasons why it can't be dug and documented.

OP
OP
E

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
!!!!!!!!#!!:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Camera?

I'm not sure what I was looking at. It could be an image from a regular camera, just out of focus and shaky.

There is not a depth scale on the image. How do you know how deep it is looking?

Assuming it was still on the surface, looking downward, how- oh, hundreds of questions pop up...

It could be just about anything.

This, unfortunately, does not prove map dowsing works. In order to do that, you would have to dig the site, while documenting it, and see what was actually down there.

But somehow I don't think that site will ever get unearthed because of- well, I'm sure there will be many reasons why it can't be dug and documented.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

I am sure that it will not slow down the sales of your stuff

. My friend wasn't convinced of map dowsing nor of dowsing in the first place, knew this so I knew a friend of mine who had a very rare and expensive special-made non-commercial "Underground Camera" which has capability of penetrating 9 meters deep with live streaming images

You should check out LRLman.com

Last edited:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
You should check out LRLman.com

I checked the website. I'm unable to find anything that covers this camera-

If it works, as stated above, I'd like to purchase the technology. There are some sites I'd be able to simply look at with the camera and know what is down there without having to dig it up.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
It is a common psychological problem in that insecure people tend to project their personal deficiencies unto another in self defense, they are sure trying to pass theirs lack of knowledge over to you

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
"Extraordinary claims"[edit]

An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof.
— Marcello Truzzi, On the Extraordinary: An Attempt at Clarification, Zetetic Scholar, Vol. 1, No. 1, p. 11, 1978
Carl Sagan popularized this as "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".[SUP][16][/SUP] However, Laplace writes: "The weight of evidence for an extraordinary claim must be proportioned to its strangeness."[SUP][17][/SUP] Also, David Hume wrote in 1748: "A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence", and "No testimony is sufficient to establish a miracle, unless the testimony be of such a kind, that its falsehood would be more miraculous than the fact which it endeavors to establish."[SUP][18]

[/SUP]

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
"The door to Knowledge & Understanding, is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind”

Yes it is hard to convince people that dowsing does not work when we are mostly dowsers who know the truth. Why do you think all these people come her?

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GIB, they have already proven that :laughing7: go to the forum of dowsing on Tayopa l,ocated by dowsing, confirmed by physical evidence and Geologicsl reports..

Scoll down to the 14 th forum, tayopa. 14,00o views.

Last edited:

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
The next step is to bore a tiny hole and send a camera down to take high resolution video. That would be proof positive.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I would love to embrace this technology. It would be a great benefit to many of us here.

So far, all we have is a shaky black and white video as proof of the technology, with no other information.

It's doesn't make it real if it has 2.5 million views.

I would love to find out how this works. Lets see a pic of the camera, lets hear more of the technology. (I'm not asking for trade secrets)

I saw a shaky video of Bigfoot, and it had several hundred thousand views.

Didn't make Bigfoot real...

OP
OP
E

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I would love to embrace this technology. It would be a great benefit to many of us here.

So far, all we have is a shaky black and white video as proof of the technology, with no other information.

It's doesn't make it real if it has 2.5 million views.

I would love to find out how this works. Lets see a pic of the camera, lets hear more of the technology. (I'm not asking for trade secrets)

I saw a shaky video of Bigfoot, and it had several hundred thousand views.

Didn't make Bigfoot real...

Quote: "The door to Knowledge & Understanding, is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind” (Art.), Unquote.

Well, as a professional dowser and having a target @ 6.5 deep, I would settle and suffice for this shaky and black-color low quality BUT REAL imaging video because I can differentiate between a JAR and a CAR. :hello2::hello2: .. SEEING IS BELIEVING.. I don't need a fancy 4D colored video as a treasure hunter..

Believe me my friend one would be more than lucky if he gets to see such non-conventional hi-tech "Camera" in action just once in a life time simply because it is not for sale on market and will never be because it is "health hazardous", can't elaborate further, it is a "private innovation" and will remain so for the owner:icon_thumright:

It is by working on such rare machines on several occasions for long long hours that I highly managed to calibrate and verify my dowsing techniques and results, and ultimately became confident 100% of the accuracy of my map dowsing as well as on-site dowsing results
!! Verification is a MUST in our work so one could finely calibrate his Remote Sensing System in order to proceed ahead with more confidence.:hello2:

Last edited:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
My questions are not concerning dowsing- I'm not talking about dowsing-

The OP produced a video claiming some fantastic new technology, a piece of equipment that can see underground.

I was trying to learn more about this fantastic bit of hardware.

Unfortunately, there is absolutely nothing enhancing the claim of this wonderful technology.

I'm really trying to have an open mind, but the OP is not willing to show this technology, or explain how it works, other than it's just magic.

Art: I don't have a prejudiced mind- I'm trying to learn about this wonderful device...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread