Today's dowsing finds.

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• S5300653.JPG
    S5300653.JPG
    374.6 KB · Views: 152

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
What you use man? Pendulum or L-rods
..nice finds

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What you use man? Pendulum or L-rods
..nice finds
Folding L-Rods from fishercreek dowsing rods at http://www.dowsingsite.com/.

The telescopic rods slide down into the handle. So When I dowse with them, I have my metal detector slung over my shoulder like a rifle. When I am finished dowsing, I put them in my pocket.

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What happens when you put your left heel on a coin?
Aart: Sorry in not getting back with you sooner. I have been over in the “Today's finds” threads with some skeptics including Tin Pan.

I stepped on a coin like that several years ago but I do not remember why. Refresh my memory please.

BTW, you have been very kind in sharing lots of good dowsing information with me. So, to show my thanks, I will share this with you. DOGS CAN SMELL gold and silver and almost any thing else.

We just got a dog and she is doing really great at it. It is not a matter of them being able to smell it, it is a matter of training them to let you know by barking, sitting, laying down etc.

Go to amazon for the book. My review is there with the others.

It's fantastic.

Les.

Last edited:
OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Aart. I will take another look.

When you map dowse, do you use a rod?

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I use a pendulum to map Dowse. Your arm position and the length of the rod determines where the target is. You could be up to 2 ½ foot off....Art

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once in a park, I dug straight down hitting the center of a dime. First, took out a pendulum from my back pocket, to pinpoint the target.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread