Message From Another Realm?

macronova

Banned
Oct 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since this happened I've been tossing it around in my head but after I woke up this morning it seemed to have assimilated. For the past few days I've been adding reinforcement to the walls of the hole I'm currently excavating because the two sides that weren't reinforced were starting to crumble down. Its been pretty hard work because the hole is already very deep so it all has to be done while hanging. Yesterday I was finishing up, crouched down beside the top of the hole. There was a TV with the volume turned up in the house a few feet away. In that moment, I heard a cartoon character say these exact words...

"HEY, that's where I hid my treasure! You found it!"

Why would I have heard those words spoken by the cartoon character at that precise moment in time? This is a hole where the target was located by dowsing. So there has always been a little doubt because I have never actually hit anything yet with dowsing. Could this have been some sort of pre-determined message written down in time? Certainly, it could have been a coincidence. But mathematically speaking there is a certain degree of possibility that it was something more meaningful than that.

From my point of view anyway, it seemed like something more. If the target turns out to be true, the implications are pretty profound. The probability of the message being pre-determined for me rises dramatically. When you consider how many things would have had to have taken place perfectly in time in order for something like that to happen. It would seem that perhaps everything has already been pre-determined...

Last edited:

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess I need to consult my Microtubules if they will talk to me.:icon_thumleft: Stranger things have happened before. It may be Deja vu.
Or as that old BB player would say, "It's Deja vu all over again".:laughing7:
Marvin
BTW----Did you have another Dowser do a check for you?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh yes! I have lived my life going by what I hear from bugs bunny

OP
OP
M

macronova

Banned
Oct 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yes! I have lived my life going by what I hear from bugs bunny

Thanks buddy. That's a good one. Totally expected and unoriginal, but cute nonetheless.

The point is the meaning and timing of the words, not the fact that the words came from a cartoon character. But I understand the limitations of your perspective.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

macronova

Banned
Oct 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess I need to consult my Microtubules if they will talk to me.:icon_thumleft: Stranger things have happened before. It may be Deja vu.
Or as that old BB player would say, "It's Deja vu all over again".:laughing7:
Marvin
BTW----Did you have another Dowser do a check for you?

Yes, another dowser did confirm the location of this object. Try to look past the fact that the message came from a cartoon character on a television. There is an underlying stream of infinite information flowing through every moment in time. Its something that is very difficult to comprehend and describe but its there. You have to be able to look past the physical source of the message in a situation like this in order to give the message its due significance. Otherwise, how would you ever be able to trust the message a couple of bent coat hangers are giving you? But I understand your perspective.

Hearing those words at that moment, in my opinion, it could indicate that I'm on to something so significant that my mere unconscious actions are literally extracting and manifesting hidden knowledge related to my excavation from an unseen realm in to physical reality. Another explanation that must be considered is that it is reassurance from the One who led me to this location in this first place. I have been praying for reassurance because my motivation to keep going has been diminished over the past year. So yes, it could certainly be a little nudge from our Creator. Or, it could be both. But I admit that my possible explanations of what occurred could certainly be way off, given the limitations of my wisdom and understanding of the universe. With that being said, I am unwilling to accept the premise that it was a meaningless coincidence.

Last edited:

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Holy crappola! THAT is a hole! Honestly, I thought maybe this thread was another fantasy piece, but I can't say that. You have quite the project going, time, money and effort. No offense, but the first question that comes to mind is who would bury their treasure that deep? Second question, when do you conclude the TV and your dowsing interpretation may have been incorrect? Thirdly, why haven't the other dowsers here jumped in, and offered their online dowsing skills. After all, they can dowse from space. Just saying.

I sincerely hope you stay safe, that looks very dangerous. And if it doesn't, or even if it does turn out, you can install a privy over that hole, a hole you will never fill up. Good luck to you! And thanks for showing us this hole. Wow.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I have the same question that Kray does...Why would someone bury anything that deep and what kind of treasure do you believe is buried there?

I'm not trying to be negative at all...Just very curious about this. I've seen and been involved in Dowsing with positive experiences...Not Treasure Related...Water location and Gas Lines is all.

Until reading about it on Tnet I didn't even know folks dowsed for pm's.

Thanks and Good Luck

Kace

OP
OP
M

macronova

Banned
Oct 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy crappola! THAT is a hole! Honestly, I thought maybe this thread was another fantasy piece, but I can't say that. You have quite the project going, time, money and effort. No offense, but the first question that comes to mind is who would bury their treasure that deep? Second question, when do you conclude the TV and your dowsing interpretation may have been incorrect? Thirdly, why haven't the other dowsers here jumped in, and offered their online dowsing skills. After all, they can dowse from space. Just saying.

I sincerely hope you stay safe, that looks very dangerous. And if it doesn't, or even if it does turn out, you can install a privy over that hole, a hole you will never fill up. Good luck to you! And thanks for showing us this hole. Wow.

The Japanese were going deep. Basically they pushed the limits of any given area all the way down to the water table. Keep in mind they had thousands of POWs they were forcing to do this work for them. Thousands died as a result of the hard labor and malnutrition. When you have a large scale military operation to hide war loot like that, its plausible that they were going very deep. If you look at what I have been able to accomplish totally alone over the course of a year, 29 ft depth, you can say that it would be a cakewalk for the Japanese to have their slaves dig out a very deep hole over the course of a week or two. So, why not bury the loot very deeply? From what I hear, an object of this size should not be buried any more than 45 feet deep. If I reach 45 feet and I have not encountered anything that has clearly been placed there by man, I will abandon the operation.

LOL yea man, I was thinking the same thing. That's a septic tank that would last an eternity right there. If it doesn't last at least my lifetime there's something wrong with my diet for sure. I was also thinking I could drift over a few feet and dig out a room to have as an underground shelter. I read last night that with 5 ft thick cement walls you really only have to be about 15 feet down to survive a 1 megaton nuke from a mile away. Anyway, lets hope it doesn't come to that. Thanks bud

I have the same question that Kray does...Why would someone bury anything that deep and what kind of treasure do you believe is buried there?

I'm not trying to be negative at all...Just very curious about this. I've seen and been involved in Dowsing with positive experiences...Not Treasure Related...Water location and Gas Lines is all.

Until reading about it on Tnet I didn't even know folks dowsed for pm's.

Thanks and Good Luck

Kace

Kace, I have reason to believe that this is a 3 x 2 ft cement box containing gold bullion and precious gemstones (diamonds, rubies and emeralds, perhaps sapphires). This is based on the dowsing results and also very convincing markers unearthed at the 12-14 ft depth level. Thanks and good luck to you as well!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions