I'm here to apologize.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got real stressed out. I'm sorry and really didn't mean to cause anyone grief, but I probably did. Even the moderators, I'm sorry.

And I'm also here to say I forgive anyone who has caused me grief. I don't want to be angry with anyone. And I hope others feel the same way.

I'm not healed yet and may never get there completely. But I am thankful that I've got this far. And I'm still working on it. And I'm thankful I didn't have a heart attack because I came too darned close.

So like the song "Let it be", that what i am doing.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got real stressed out. I'm sorry and really didn't mean to cause anyone grief, but I probably did. Even the moderators, I'm sorry.

And I'm also here to say I forgive anyone who has caused me grief. I don't want to be angry with anyone. And I hope others feel the same way.

I'm not healed yet and may never get there completely. But I am thankful that I've got this far. And I'm still working on it. And I'm thankful I didn't have a heart attack because I came too darned close.

So like the song "Let it be", that what i am doing.

Not sure what This about, So I forgive ya :laughing7:

Seriously Though, Back when I was having Serious Heart Issues, I Used to get Stressed here
at Times, And Chest Pain. In which Case I'd Walk away for a Little,
Calm Down then Re-Visit the Issue. Seemed to Help.

If it Didn't, I'd Ban a Few Dozen Members & it would Cheer me Up 8-)
Only Kidding on that One :tongue3:

anyway, don't let it get ya down.

As far as I go. I feel the "Short Memory Trick" Helps.
If I get through it today.
Tomorrow it Don't Matter anymore

Last edited:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never had an issue with you, probably never will. Sometimes things happen what with no tone or inflection typing it's easy to take things the wrong way or be taken the wrong way. Nice big mug of good coffee will set your world on an even keel again. Take care of that ticker!

mextallion

Jan 13, 2014
porterville calif
Detector(s) used
Spectrum xlt x-terra master huntercx gemini3 sierra madre, v3i, tdi, gti2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The truth is that we all have never learned to breath properly. When a person feels any discomfortable feeling all we have to do is: take a slow breath thru our mouth hold it in for 5 seconds and slowly release thru our mouth. It doesnt matter what kind of problem you have anger anxiety or depression just do it for 3 min and you can think clearer and be healthier.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Signal, you are forgiven for whatever. Next, get with Jesus and allow him to forgive you. AND forget all that Eastern yoga self esteem stuff and do what the VA reccomends for guys like me with ptsd. One of the biggest helps is:
Breathe very deeply in through the nose (make the belly and chest swell) then release through the lips very slowly. Do this three or four time daily
for a week or two and see how it helps. It actually builds up your wind, or running time.
Good luck. elh
Plus forgive me for being short snapping, and others. THAT really helps.
:coffee2::coffee2: and one for the road :coffee2:

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I too am not familiar what this is about, but no worries. Life can sometimes stress us all and there was but one that walked on the water, and they are not on the forum here......I put my name on the top of that list. All is well, and forgiven.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
by the way, if anyone attacks you online or in PM's Report them,
& We will End it !

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good post were only human . whatever you did everyone of us has done something similar in our lives. Owning up to it is what seperates the Men from the Boys

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The truth is that we all have never learned to breath properly. When a person feels any discomfortable feeling all we have to do is: take a slow breath thru our mouth hold it in for 5 seconds and slowly release thru our mouth. It doesnt matter what kind of problem you have anger anxiety or depression just do it for 3 min and you can think clearer and be healthier.

I suffer from real anxiety not the word “anxiety” that’s being thrown around so easily these days. Good advice given.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I’m not a holy roller nor do I preach, but I had to work a program that really helped me and always thought even the average person could learn something from this. If even one of these is the problem work it out life’s to short. I personally HAD to do all 12 your lucky [emoji1317]

Step 1: We admitted we were powerless over alcohol—that our lives had become unmanageable.

Step 2: Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

Step 3: Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.

Step 4: Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.

Step 5: Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

Step 6: Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.

Step 7: Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.

Step 8: Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.

Step 9: Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.

Step 10: Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.

Step 11: Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God, as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.

Step 12: Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these Steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i just hope everybody understands my mental health is not good. Maybe some day things will be better. Thanks to all for your support and i hope everyone hurt feelings will heal.

Last edited:

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Well heck, maybe you have the wrong website then, must be that because this being a treasure website means there are alot of folks on here that make mistakes. I dig about 19 mistakes for every good find.

Hawks88

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Niagara falls
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Breath my friend just breath. Life is to short to have anger in your heart. Take care of your health go for a walk and clear your mind from whatever this WAS all about. Take care.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i have never been offended at you and hope I haven't hurt your feelings

when drama comes I say " it's just the internet"

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
I like the jokes you put up :)

Me to, but the way some users react to him is really funny. Especially the snow flakes and cop haters. I would hate to be a mod here, you know they have their hands full.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Me to, but the way some users react to him is really funny. Especially the snow flakes and cop haters. I would hate to be a mod here, you know they have their hands full.

Oh those poor moderators having to moderate the gray area of common sense vs stupidity, because of the melting snowflake, must be painfully hard to explain how what you said makes total sense, but we’re living in a PC world and at this point we have to tap lightly around the beta.❄️❄️❄️

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not worth getting stressed out about anything here. :coffee2:

macronova

Banned
Oct 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Signal and I were verbally scrapping a little bit before I lost access to my other sn (sea.thunter7). But I don't even remember what it was about. I did go back and delete those posts shortly after posting them but im sure he was able to see them in his email anyway.

Signal, I apologize for my side. I'm not sure where you and I got off on the wrong foot but I have always enjoyed reading your posts and appreciate the wisdom you share on here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread