Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    us
    lock on

Jul 2007
    The Motor City
    L-rod / Y-rod / pendulum / angle rods / wand (bobber) Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, Discovery TF900 and Fisher Gemini III 2-box
    28 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Picture of Dowsing Find (Part 1)

Found yesterday, it's not much, a few clad dimes in a coin pouch and some paper money,but look at the next 3 pics below of the cache found on the same site last month!
    Planning on returning to site in 2 weeks.
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NOV 2007 CACHE DOWSING FIND (5).jpg 
Views:	1133 
Size:	239.9 KB 
ID:	164573  
    "Let Thy Hand, Oh God, guide me through the ways Thou seest are needed for those that seek to know Thy way through any effort of mine."

us
    lock on

Jul 2007
    The Motor City
    L-rod / Y-rod / pendulum / angle rods / wand (bobber) Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, Discovery TF900 and Fisher Gemini III 2-box
    28 times

Picture of Dowsing find #1

Pics 1, 2 and 3 are the same cache.

Name:	OCT 2007 CACHE DOWSING FIND (2).jpg 
Views:	1143 
Size:	222.2 KB 
ID:	164574  
    "Let Thy Hand, Oh God, guide me through the ways Thou seest are needed for those that seek to know Thy way through any effort of mine."

us
    lock on

Jul 2007
    The Motor City
    28 times

Picture of dowsing find #2

I love silver!
    Jon

Name:	OCT 2007 CACHE DOWSING FIND (3).jpg 
Views:	1121 
Size:	231.1 KB 
ID:	164575  

us
    lock on

Jul 2007
    The Motor City
    28 times

Picture of Dowsing Find #3

Also found in separate glass jars but not pictured was 12 lbs. of pre 1982 pennies, $30 in nickels and 4 were the silver "war" nickels.
    Jon

Name:	OCT 2007 CACHE DOWSING FIND (4).jpg 
Views:	1124 
Size:	251.6 KB 
ID:	164576  

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    243 times

Re: Picture of Dowsing Find

Nice find Jon

Aug 2007
    Long Island, NY

Well done, Jon
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom,
    go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. May your chains set lightly upon you.
    Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    243 times

Back when I was a Gold Dredger I had a faithful Dog that was with me all the time. Today is the date of his death. I thought I would post a photo of the gold nugget he found…Art

Name:	Dogslf.gif 
Views:	1030 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	164831  

us
    lock on

Jul 2007
    The Motor City
    28 times

Hello BF750 and Art,
    Thanks!
    Art, my condolences on the loss of your pet and what a really cool way to remember him!
    I know that nugget will always be special unlike any others in the past or future.
    Jon

Nov 2006
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Discovery TF-900 / Pulse AR lll

Hi Jon!!

Way to go my friend!

I Love Silver also but I think I Love Gold better!! LOL

Both you and Art know what I mean!

Take care,

Steven

us
    lock on

Jul 2007
    The Motor City
    28 times

Hi Steven!
    Thanks!
    All of it makes my mouth water!
    Nice to hear from you and hope things are going well for you.
    Take care,
    Jon

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    243 times

I have said that I will use all the tools I have to locate a treasure...This is two of them that also are a lot of fun....Art

Name:	Johns.jpg 
Views:	981 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	165416   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Old.jpg 
Views:	969 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	165417  

us
    lock on

Jul 2007
    The Motor City
    28 times

Art,
    Here's a couple of my fun tools!
    Jon
    Attached Images Attached Images    

us
    Aug 2004
    E-Trac, DFX, F-75

Nice Finds. Just got me a mason jar with 4 Franklin halves from an old farmsite last week. Plan on hitting this site again on Thankgiving day.

us
    Jun 2005
    Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
    3 times

Very Nice. May I ask what kind of Dowsing rods you use.
    Enthusiasm without " Knowledge " is like running in the Dark !!!

us
    lock on

Jul 2007
    The Motor City
    28 times

Victorio, I built them myself from a combination of materials,
    2- 3/16" brass rods: 15" long x 6" handle (bent 90 DEG.)
    2- Black plastic hollow handles 7/8" o.d.
    2- 1" Copper caps to fit over the black handles (top caps drilled to insert 3/16" rod through.
    2- Black plastic (another type of plastic) tips drilled to fit over the tips of the brass rods.
    2- wood dowel pieces w/ holes drilled through to fit into bottom of copper caps to keep vertical rod (handle)on axis.
    2- circular clips fitted onto brass rods underneath top caps to keep rod from slipping out if turned upside down.

If you are starting out and don't want to assemble the rods this way then you may just use the brass rods in your hands without the bearing type handles, some dowsers use this method exclusively, I prefer the bearing type handles.
    The long part to the short part of the rod should be determined by you, this size works for me,for map dowsing I'm not banging into things in my dowsing room and in the field I can move around in the woods.
    So the handle length with the copper caps on is only 5-1/2" , my hands are small and that's just enough room so my hands are not touching the copper caps (comfortable) but this handle length may not be comfortable to you.
    I noticed in another post that you mentioned having a pendulum now.
    My next suggestion would be to have you start setting up your yes and no answers (codes) with your instruments.
    You may look at my post in the general discussion part of the Dowsing forum titled "Want to do map dowsing?"
    Within that post is a method that worked for me in setting up my yes and no answers (codes) with the pendulum and angle rods.
    Keep in mind that this is what worked for me.
    I'm hoping that you will post your questions on the forum for all the dowsers to assist you in becoming proficient at dowsing so that you may find what works for you from all of our knowledge. We all have our own process when it comes to dowsing and someone may just write something that really "drives it home" for you!
    There is already lots of information on this part of the forum from fellow dowsers which may assist you in furthering your knowledge of dowsing.
    Jon

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors