kuger

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7:Ha!Yes,yes we are.There is someone in the comments section of a Nor Cal paper(where he is from)that has his "flare".......man,there are some ignorant comments....its about dredging,society just doesnt have a clue,yet want to convince everybody that we just cause havoc and leave carnage >:(

OP
OP
kuger

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gravel Hog said:
I figure he is out doing what a Hoser does best. Did you hear that tree fall in the forest..... :tongue3:

:laughing7: :thumbsup:

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:headbang: I SUCK--therefore I am. Good vacation...good gold...keeps a miner young....and never get old. Still winter in the high country,feets a snow,rivers raging and flooding a definate. Merced has hit the road a couple a places and Yosemite valley is unbelieveably still high high high and cold !! Much destruction coming as soon as temps rise bummer is will take many years to reconstitute and form paystreaks. Every creek,river and gully gushing water all up and down the motherlode. Bailed out before the touristas hit today for the party everywhere and if going BRING WATERPROOF GEAR AND SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS as winter is still here BIGTIME!!!!--John oops and yes Goldnutz on the Record Searchlight sight. The paper has published quite a few articles or taken some direction in the past BUT going away and much MUCH censorship coming in from new editor-bummer our only voice in the northstate :tongue3:

OP
OP
kuger

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea,mother nature is tearing it up....of course nothing like we cause of course ::)

I hear ya on the censorship,I myself am a victim myself.They print the opposition word for word,and very little or chopped up version of what we say.As usual keep at it,John!!

OP
OP
kuger

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_scratch:the season for "my",district opened last weekend....I have been under a :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread