Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: fORUMS BEING WATCHED

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Mar 2003
    Redding,Calif.
    1793 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

fORUMS BEING WATCHED

THE FORUMS HAVE EARS

by Hoser John on Tue May 01, 2012 1:52 pm
    Subject: "FORUMS INFILTRATED PROOF YET AGAIN" First topic | Next topic

Hoser John Tue May-01-12 01:50 PM
    Member since May 06th 1995
    4248 posts

#15516, "FORUMS INFILTRATED PROOF YET AGAIN"

holy crap they sent an army!
    Tue May 01, 2012 12:38 am

Remember how I said the forums have eyes and ears! It only took a couple weeks from my first post in years and the tribe contacted the FS! They said that this man is dredging! The Piss firs came to me with copies of this forum and my posts! I told them that fishermen and dredgers were the 2 biggest liers! Biggest fish/nugget etc! frkn crazy! On the compliance, everything a okay and legal! To the TRIBE, we are not dredging! WE are mining our claim by pick and shovel ! We will mine our claim within the guidelines of federal law. If you have a complaint on (me)dredging go to the state not the feds! The feds have no role in dredging or tunneling! God, do I have to help you mining haters on law again! WTF! You know back a few years a karuk was dredging 1/4 mile from us and cussing his tribe cause he was working and not milking! Just so you know

THE WALLS HAVE EARS AND DO NOT NEVER NO WAY N LL TRUST ANYONE NEW---or pay the price with your freedom,pocketbook and equipment---err on the side a caution as lean,mean,small,quiet rule the day and nobody here dredges anyway John
    DO IT TODAY , YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT TOMMORROW WILL BRING
    Assistant Administrator
    Posts: 2368Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:16 pmLocation: Redding,California
    FCCDFEd likes this.

us
    Northern California

Aug 2007
    'South' Texas
    XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
    1318 times
    I believe you are correct and some have already dropped out of posting. What a shame some simple folk can't just be left alone to enjoy a hobby or keeping their family with a roof over their heads, food on the table and clothes on their backs. Could just be that big government, consider that the same things as big industry just the same thing as all the corrupt folks out there, wants all the taxpayers away from it so they can do what they want with it. If Agenda 21 has its way we will not be allowed out of the city and will never know what "They" are doing in the wilds. Disgusting what is happening to America and for sure some of the blame has to be taken on by "we the people", IMHO that is.............63bkpkr
    darthoblio likes this.
    Out searching w/GMT & friend under my arm

us
    Feb 2012
    Prather CA
    Whites GMT
    1477 times
    Finding GOLD
    Removed
    Last edited by Oakview2; May 02, 2012 at 06:33 PM.
    "The most inspiring thing about gold, is not the value, but under magnification, the true beauty of each piece. They are truly like snowflakes that never melt." Oakview2

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    564 times
    HUMMMMM? i wonder if the ranger thats writeing the citation would consider this before he wote the citation? as it has been, they usually dont care about the law,and make things up or make up their own version of what the law ment!

us
    Feb 2012
    Prather CA
    Whites GMT
    1477 times
    Finding GOLD
    Removed
    Last edited by Oakview2; May 02, 2012 at 06:35 PM.
    "The most inspiring thing about gold, is not the value, but under magnification, the true beauty of each piece. They are truly like snowflakes that never melt." Oakview2

us
    Mar 2003
    Redding,Calif.
    1793 times
    There has been half a dozen on tv man--Wild Justice as just 1 example--geez just cause you don't know wtf a going on don't mean squat---I've been to 100's of auctions by CDFG/FS/BLM for over 30 years selling confiscated/stolen equipment and went to enough trial to make me sick for gods sake--hahahaha John

Conservative Cherokee "WP" (Wolf Pack 4Ever)

Jan 2008
    Louisiana
    Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
    67 times
    Sad fact!!! They make the laws, they change the laws and they break the laws with immunity....
    Did I mention they do this on our dime.
    Elections have consequences. Bad Ones.
    John,,, Give them H____!

us
    Feb 2012
    Prather CA
    Whites GMT
    1477 times
    Finding GOLD
    Removed...
    Last edited by Oakview2; May 02, 2012 at 06:35 PM.

Charter Member
    us
    War Eagle

Aug 2008
    Alabama
    287 times
    Survival
    I KNEW IT !!!

us
    When you get Tired of the every day grind you turn to a place an time to slow down. Gold prospecting a way of life...

Oct 2010
    Alabama/ Ohio
    GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT cibola ) Now using a Xterra 705, Tesoro Tiger shark and XLT
    46 times
    The sad fact is most rangers have become badge heavy in there duties and we can do nothing about them but complain then nothing still happens to them. The government is trying to send us into a third world economy by banning all metal detecting , dredging and mining. It is our rights by the 1872 mining law that is not suppose to be changed by the government but they find there way around everything. I have know for a long time these forums have been watched. So if you find something of VALUE keep it quiet, I know that would be hard for anyone. HH everyone..
    dieselram94 likes this.

us
    When you get Tired of the every day grind you turn to a place an time to slow down. Gold prospecting a way of life...

Oct 2010
    Alabama/ Ohio
    GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT cibola ) Now using a Xterra 705, Tesoro Tiger shark and XLT
    46 times
    Where you at in Alabama TAKODA maybe we can do some prospecting sometime.

ca
    Jun 2011
    1 times
    I figured they would be at some point. Maybe I broke my leg to keep me outta trouble haha. Hopefully these laws get straightened out so by the time 2020 when I retire rolls around I can get back in the water in cali . Although not likely with all the corrupt BS in this state.

us
    It's dangerous to be right when those with a thimbleful of perceived authority are wrong.

Mar 2012
    Michigan
    White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
    121 times
    Metal Detecting
    Boy it must be nice to have a job that allows you to bully people and then sit on your fat ass and stalk internet forums looking for prospectors.
    What human trash.
    darthoblio likes this.

us
    Mar 2003
    Redding,Calif.
    1793 times
    TRUER WORDS NEVER SPOKEN

us
    Sep 2008
    2 times
    Totally agree but you left out the enormous benefits and pensions they stack up while attacking our rights. Barney Fife Lives.
    Marshallepp and Diggit like this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsors