DUMPSTER DIVING GARBAGE PICKING READ & SEE WHAT IS FOUND HERE UPDATED 2012

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
here it is 1/7/2018 and not one time up til last month have i had an issue with someone having a major problem freaking problem with dumpster divers and let me tell u how it went... this male person go very upset over another male reachiing into a dumpster for a box. I asked why r u so mad over him getting a box.. he said its a drug addict that would rather steal than work.. wooow really did he go there? yes he did. but i looked back at this person and i said may i ask u some questions? he said yeah sure, i asked is it aghaist the law for him to get the stuff ur company threw away into the dumpster? he quickly said yes its trespassing? of coarse i said ok, then i asked him why do u think a person that dumpster dives is on drugs? this one will piss u off he says that everyone that has ever done this is on the drugs to have to lower there self to get stuff like that.. calm ur self dont let him and his stupidness get to yea cause i set this person straight lol the last question i asked was who r u to judge people? before he could answer i said let me tell u this first of all its not breaking the law cause there is not one and 2nd its trespassing when it was locked/ fenced/ or private property and who are u to judge there is only one true judge and thats god and last was im a diver kiss my grits im done.. people like this really make me mad. what about u

Simply judging by some of the items I've found BEHIND some dumpsters, I'll wager that employee was protecting his turf. There was probably something in the dumpster that said ahole was going to retrieve for himself.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found some cool stuff this last weekend Ill post once I go through it all . Thanks to all your cool posts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread