Has anyone heard anything about a small coil for the Equinox?

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'll say I'm on the fence about the six inch. I don't have the patience that it takes to work a small coil but I'd sure swing the snot out of an 8-9 incher.

Yeah, a little 5 x 8 like on the AT Pro would be a killer on a 600 or 800. I would be able to locate more silver in my park that is a pop top, ring pull and foil graveyard. around the concrete picnic tables which have been there forever you can dig a shovel full of dirt and almost be guaranteed some junk.

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
if you are still waiting for the 800 then find a small minelab dealer. I got mine two weeks ago in two days after I ordered it because the small minelab dealer had one in stock. The smaller dealers have an allocation like the big dealers. But the main difference the small dealers have fewer customers begging for 800's. The larger dealers have a huge list of customers begging for an 800 hence the long wait if you are on a large dealer list.

I am very happy with the 800. still learning and having fun in between the rain storms. But we need the rain here in the southeast, but would be willing to share half of it with the folks out west, but that is the way it is.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread