EQUINOX REPORT CARD THREAD - The Good OR Bad - Rate your experiences and finds.

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
my only gripe with my 600 is the nose weight of the stock coil. I have found gold and silver with it, no complaints there and i like the tones. Actually the whole weight is tough on my bad shoulder and arm but even my Deus gives me fits after a little bit. it is an awesome machine, for the money very hard to beat

Minelab Matt

Oct 19, 2014
S.Wales UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Deteknix Pi Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, having previously owned the makro racer 2 on the beach for two years and I never found one single ring, not even junkers/costume jewlery.

My father owned a Deus and also used it on the beach for 2 years and never found any jewelery.

We both sold our machines and bought the Equinox.

A few beach hunts later and he pulled out a 22ct gold ring from 11" in the wet sand - Very nice.

In 2 other hunts he also found 2 pandora .925 sterling silver. Plus a bid fat Sterling silver ring.

Myself, pulled a 9ct gold cross on my 6th time out on the beach with the equinox.

Plus 2 hunts later found a nice 12gm .925 sterling silver ring.

Also, in about 10 more hunts we have foind stack of junk jewely....bracelets, charms, rings, broches etcc etc...i'll try to get some pics up.

Compared to the Racer 2 and the Deus on the beach, the Equinox has proved to be a far, FAR superior beast!

Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions