For all of us with grandkids.....and those who dont
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Nov 2007
    Port Huron, Mi.
    Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
    57 times

For all of us with grandkids.....and those who don't

A grandmother was telling her little granddaughter whather own childhood was like, "We used to skate outside on
    a pond, ihad a swing made from a tire; it hung from a tree in our yard. We rode our pony. Wepicked wild raspberries
    in the woods." The little girl was wide-eyed, taking this all in. At last she said, " Boy! I sure wish I'd gotten
    to know you sooner!"

A second grader came home from school and said to her grandmother, " Grandma, guess what? We learned how to make
    babies today." The grandmother, more than a little surprised, tried to keep her cool. "That's interesting," she
    said, "How do you make babies?" "It's simple," replied the girl, "You just change the y to i and add es."

A nursery school teacher was delivering a station wagon full of kids home one day when a firetruck zoomed past.
    Sitting in the front seat of the truck was a Dalmation dog. The children started discussing the dog's duties. "They
    use him to keep crowds back," said one child. "No,said another, "He's just for good luck. A third child brought the
    argument to a close "They use the dogs," she said firmly, "to find the fire hydrants..."
    Aspire to inspire before you expire

us
    Aug 2007
    East Tennessee
    Garrett Ace 250

Re: For all of us with grandkids.....and those who don't

LOL, out of the mouths of babes...

Georgiaflutterby
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege ... Unknown

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links