Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a special feeling when you meet T-Net friends at a hunt, then they in turn visit you, in that case I met "JD in Missouri" at his hunt in Otterville, MO and again at the CTH in Caldwell, KS. A special bond is created when you meet TN friends, so JD and his wife were heading to NOLA for a cruise to Cozumel, dropped by for a overnight visit. We took them to the Louisiana Treasures Museum, toured Antique City of Ponchatoula, then a whomp in the swamp, and to eat fresh seafood. After my husband explained to Mary Ann about how soft shelled crabs are prepared, well needless to say it was enough to turn my stomach. ;D We arrived back home and son, D-I-L and granddaughter dropped by to meet JD & Mary Ann. They had been at "Boo at the Zoo", as you can see in the picture some little girl had fun.

JD & Mary Ann departed this morn, they plan to walk around the "River Walk" area of NOLA a bit, before boarding the cruise ship, & plans to return to visit again. Will be looking forward to seeing some pics of Cozumel.

:wink: RR

jd (3).jpg
A whomp in the swamp
jd2 (2).jpg
Tired & worn out
pa260252 (3).jpg
Is it Halloween yet?​

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you all had a fun weekend!! :icon_sunny: That baby is a cutie pie, Judy!

Nana :wink:

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sure like that shirt. :thumbsup: It is good to see JD and his wife. That little one looks just like her momma and grandma. Grandpa looks like he is doing great to. God Bless you all.
Burdie

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Judie looks like ya'll had a great visit and had alot of fun it was great to see Mary Ann again! Oh and you to J.D.
;D

Judie baby girl is cuter than a button, and mom is just beautiful keep sharing those pics we love them!

And J.D. post those trip pics!

j.d. in the usa

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you for having us it was a great time!! i posted some pics on todays finds!!

OP
OP
River Rat

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw those pics, I'm flabbergasted with those finds...W :o W!! We enjoyed y'alls visit, looking forward to the next one...that's what T-NET friends is all about.

:wink: RR

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
So glad you got a chance to get together again and I have to agree the lil one is just adorable! That pic is priceless! Thanks for sharing the weekend with us!

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Cyn said it well.

Good to see pics of all y'all (see how you are? Your expressions are rubbin' off on me!)

Wonderful pics, good to see JD & Mary Ann again, even if only on the monitor. And the baby is just a cutiepie!

HH
Nan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread