Skrimpy

Bronze Member
Aug 16, 2006
smAlbany, NY
Detector(s) used
DFX
DigginItUp said:
Sodus, NY (1789) near Lake Ontario.
...Gas prices just shot up 10 cents in two days! Up to $2.65 now for the cheap stuff.

Tell me about it!!! Albany is almost to 3 bucks and Long Island/New York City is over 3. We are getting R-A-P-E-D by the fuel companies. They have made RECORD profits almost every quarter for the last two years at least. If they are making record PROFIT why do the prices keep going up!?!?!? 3o some odd billion dollars in profit each quarter? How in the bloody hell can they justify that? More importantly, WTF are they doing with it? Are they just building bigger homes and hoarding it? If they were investing it into something worthwhile like getting established in renewable energy so they could corner that market, instead of keeping renewable energy down I could understand. But holy moly! 30 billion dollars in P-R-O-F-I-T. Not revenue. PROFIT. So much for the antitrust laws taking care of Big Oil and their political influence.

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lap-Land, where OK laps over into AR,

Leflore Co. OK,

Fossis...............

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm from Saint Petersburg, Florida... across the Bay from Tampa. I generally live in Springfield, Missouri though for college. :)

Bran <><

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Ponca City, OK

I am one of the co-founder's of our local MD club: Oklahoma Territory Treasure Hunters Club.

Tom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions