Where are you from?

Z

ZumbroKid

I'm from my folks trying to make a go of it, after there first divorce. It didn't work the second time either. Dad are you out there? :'(

gunner6170

Oct 6, 2005
North Carolina
::)
Linthicum, MD here.? falls right 'tween Balitmore and Washington DC.
Lots of history here in the area and some decent MDing sites!? From old areas from the
beginning of our countrys history to tourists areas to schools for the clads!

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Born in Hominy, Oklahoma, July 8, 1944. Grew up and still live in Sand Springs, Oklahoma, just west of downtown Tulsa. Monty

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
packerbacker said:
Red Bluff, California (515 miles North of LA!)

Red Bluff, eh? I was raised about 70 miles north of you in a tiny lil' logging town called McCloud, right on the base of Mt.Shasta. Got a lot of friends living in Redding/Red Bluff area. :)
Now Im in Southeast Idaho, bout 3 hours due north of Salt Lake.

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
Stephens City, Virginia. Population about 1,500, but growing quickly.

It was founded as Newtown in 1758. Lots of history, main street hasn't changed much since the Civil War.

As long as it stays small, I'll continue to like it.

I grew up in Warren, Michigan, but only because my folks moved me from Farmington, WV, when I was ten. (I forgive them now).

DM

countrygrammy

Sep 15, 2006
very close to Hermann mo,home of the maifest.Forty miles from town plum back inthe sticks Ha Ha!!! actually about 20 miles.

sonny0065

Jan 10, 2007
warner robins, Ga
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
JackRussell said:
moved from Minnesota this spring to the Fl panhandle to a hillbilly town called crestview :-[ but I'm not to far from civilization in Destin, Fort.Walton Beach... ;D
Great country. I spent 7 yrs from Freeport to Niceville. Stationed at Eglin. Some good pirate legends that area. Sonny

BLACKFOOT

Jan 17, 2007
Heavener oklahoma
Detector(s) used
fisher gold bug2
born National City,Lived in Groveland, California , Questa ,New Mexico,Long Beach, California in the Navy.Bluewater, New Mexico.Alamogordo,Weed,New Mexico.Tucson ,Mayer,Patagonia,Casa Grande,SAFFORD,AJO,Cottonwood,Arizona!!Salmon,Wallace,Blackhawk ,Idaho.Tacoma,Washington.
All MINING AND LOGGING PLACES.
NOW I LIVE IN HEAVENER OKLAHOMA.WHERE MY FAMILY HAS LIVED SINCE IT WAS INDIAN TERRITORY.
probably a few more places that escape my memory due to laspses from too much adult beverages

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Born and raised in Lawrence, Kansas, home of the infamous Quantrill's raid in the 1860's. Found many items there, donated some to the Watkins museum. Now live in Oakwood, Georgia hoping to find items to donate to the local museum.
Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Inherited" the rams? Please the Rams were my team back when Roman Gabriel was the Q'back and they had the Youngbloods.
Givin' my age away.....
Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread