Global Warming funds bought me a snowblower today!

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
The high today was -17 (minus seventeen), with clear blue skys and sunshine... :icon_sunny:

I used my global warming "tropical clothing funds" to buy myself a nice slowblower today.

Oh well... maybe Algore will refund me some cash from his billion dollar carbon credit investment company. :-\

Anyways... I've never owned a snowblower and have lived in snow country my entire life... I LOVE it!

Screw you shovels!

Magic Fingers

That was quite the "little" snow huh Jim....lol
We bypassed the snowblower and went right to a bobcat after our first winter here dropped 28 feet of snow!!!
I am just getting ready to go stoke the fires before bed.
Our wind chill is projected to be -50 the next 2 days...and we never get wind here unlike you guys.

Stay warm,
Donna

OP
OP
Montana Jim

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Stay warm and SAFE Donna... I agree, at least we get the chinook winds.

Keep the fire's stoked.

Me complaining to you about snow and cold is ludicrous, but it's all relevent. :icon_sunny:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I have been shoveling snow all morning and still have lots to do...came in to thaw my face and phones! lol I got all the sidewalks on the block shoveled and the sidewalks around the motel then about 1/5 of the parking lot. lol Gonna be a looooooong day! No snowblower here although we have a plow on the front of the landcruiser....unfortunately someone decided they needed the driveline out of it in the middle of the night one night and so far have not gotten it replaced! >:( Oh well....back to shoveling! :tongue3: Congrats on the snowblower....you need it far worse than most of us!!

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol i dont need one at all!!! god i love florida!!

Magic Fingers

OK now I'm complaining.....I am in North Dakota for daughter's graduation......there is NOTHING nice about wintertime in North Dakota!!!
Give me Montana winters anyday!!!

I hear the snow is piling up again in Montana this weekend!!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sheesh peeps, it is cold here also, down to 65 tonight, needed my down vest and HOT coffee to use the computer.

Also with a name like Kelly, and she isn't Irish? can you believe it? not Irish ?? What's the world coming to sniffff snifffff

Don Jose de La Mancha

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Global warming ???. I think were approaching an Ice age. I see your a "Zesty" harley rider. Out riding today ;D HH Ron

OP
OP
Montana Jim

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
crazyjarhead said:
Global warming ???. I think were approaching an Ice age. I see your a "Zesty" harley rider. Out riding today ;D HH Ron

I've done lottsa riding in the snow - but I keep her parked if there is ice. I DO ride in the winter!

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Montana Elf said:
crazyjarhead said:

I've done lottsa riding in the snow - but I keep her parked if there is ice. I DO ride in the winter!

So the term "Zesty" fits you well. Becareful out there :icon_sunny:

S

seger98

Hate to ruin the party again :occasion18: But it's 78 & sunny here in Southern Alabama.

two days ago I had to metal detect the beach cuz the waves were too high on the gulf :( so just goes to show not all is well here either! :icon_jokercolor:

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 130
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 123

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, I'm gonna be looking like seger soon! I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow... nothing but sunshine, white beaches, and 70 degree weather for the holidays!! 8)

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions