What a buy!!!!

Rich in Texas

Jun 23, 2003
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, MXT X2, Exploder, and Classic III
Well Vicky and I were eating at our favorite mexican restaurant for breakfast in Port A. She had picked up a thrifty nickle in the rack outside and while we waited for our food, she was thumbing through it. She came across a detector for sale, no brand or model, just said computer type detector. We called and it was a Whites MXT, with a Hot Shot Coil, and the Mini Shooter, as well as the stock one. The extra coils were still new in the sealed bags. The detector had been used twice. But wait, there's more! A Whites pinpointer, rechargeable pack with charger, the good Whites carry bag, headphones, and a field pouch. We went and picked it up, the stock coil didn't even have a scratch on it. Here is the best part, $270 for everything!!!!!!!!

:hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Rich and Vicky

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Couldn't get the money outta your pocket fast enough could you? ;D Man some people got all the Excellent luck!!!!!!!! Did Vicki do the thing like on the commercial? Where the lady runs out of the store yelling "Honey start the car!"?

OP
OP
Rich in Texas

Rich in Texas

Jun 23, 2003
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, MXT X2, Exploder, and Classic III
Actually, the wife was the one that sold it. But it's not what ya think. They detected together and are older folks. The husband had a relapse of a bad knee, and they had to give it up. They had barely even used the equipment.

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright: thats not a buy thats a flat out steal

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Those are actually the best finds... I recently picked up a peice of equipment from an ex-wife and she had no idea what it was. She describe it, and I called, got it... and saved about 200 bucks... (not as good as you... but I'm convinced there is a good point to going through an ugly divorce).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread