Merry Christmas Everyone

oldgoat

Oct 21, 2008
Morning, Teddy...When I lived in NY that first snow was really something, kids outside playing in it, smiles on the adults faces...then the reality set in, 3 or 4 more months of it...I've lived in Oswego and lived thru the blizzards and lake effect snow with 18 ft. drifts, I don't miss that...I do wish we would get some before February tho. I live inTexas now.
Merry Christmas to you and yours and to all my T-Net family, each of you have given me a gift, Friendship without meeting me. Thank Y'all

OP
OP
T

teddy

Nov 7, 2009
oldgoat said:
Morning, Teddy...When I lived in NY that first snow was really something, kids outside playing in it, smiles on the adults faces...then the reality set in, 3 or 4 more months of it...I've lived in Oswego and lived thru the blizzards and lake effect snow with 18 ft. drifts, I don't miss that...I do wish we would get some before February tho. I live inTexas now.
Merry Christmas to you and yours and to all my T-Net family, each of you have given me a gift, Friendship without meeting me. Thank Y'all

Thanks to you and all the best for this Christmas season.

teddy

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Teddy, it has snowed here on the 4th of July, and no, I didn't feel much like Christmas! Not bein from here, I thought it was the end of the world! But Merry Christmas to you, and Teddy Roosevelt hung out here over at Glenwood Springs, where they gave him a little stuffed bear.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread