Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: I Bet Most Of You Didn't Know.............Couple More Added 12/15 9 Pm

karenray08 said:
I like that grizzly. Good job

Ray

Yes the Grizzly with his hackles up is what I like. The frame only compliments the painting but does not define it. My good friend Todd does wildlife as well and I have bought his pencils before going into print and some others. You might enjoy seeing his work and style.T.H. I enjoy Art very much.
http://toddreedart.com/prints.php?album_id=1

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Re: I Bet Most Of You Didn't Know.............

willie d said:
:icon_thumleft: Happy little trees ;D

Very nice.

Ross has been coming on late night on TV here lately. I keep hearing a common message from him, "We'll just put some ____ over here, and no-one has to know. It'll be our little secrete".

Really.

C

Cappy Z.

Re: I Bet Most Of You Didn't Know.............Couple More Added 12/15 9 Pm

RGINN said:
Good paintings. You left out the happy little clouds. I liked Bob Ross and taped his programs to watch again, and we used to sit around and get drunk and watch his show. Bob Ross turned out assembly line art. For money. They all looked the same and had no soul, but by gosh, they were good. You took his formula and applied it to yourself and gave it your interpretation, which shows and is good. If you want a good tip towards selling art, just whip the paintings out, the frame's the thing. Most of your buying public is attracted to the frame, to hell with the content and what you intended to convey. I've been in many art shows where that's all they talked about, the frame; the painting was incidental.
loL..."..we used to sit around and get drunk and watch his show" AND "just whip the paintings out, the frame's the thing" and "to hell with the content.."

Gotta hand it to you RGINN! YOU my friend are quite the art connoisseur!!! :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread