At a loss ....

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Two years ago I bought my wife a WV laptop for Christmas . Last year it was an Arkansas enter-
tainment center , part of which had to be shipped directetly from Rogers , Arkansas . That takes time.
Here I am less than a week from Christmas with empty hands and no clue how to top those gifts .
Any help will be appreciated and I'm willing to answer reasonable questions .

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
theres a diamond ring in the Tnet classifieds :dontknow:

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
texastee2007 said:
what is she passionate about? do you have a great picture of the two of you together??? she might like something like that.
You missed it T . The answer is in what the last gift was .

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Costs nothing for YOU to give that pampering. :wink:

Luck Be a Lady

Dec 21, 2007
Arizona & Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 & ACE 250
Well, as a wife..........Christmas has never been about out topping or outdoing any gift. To me anyways, I would love any gift that was given from the heart. Whether it was something hand made (Which would mean much more) or something small from Walmart. As long as he was thinking of me and cared enough to want to make me happy. Isn't that what Christmas should be? It's not about money, the other ladies had the right idea, pampering is always good, and a framed photo would be perfect, especially if it was from a place you both loved, vacation, etc........

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500
i recieved a 38 revolver and moccasin slippersand two packages of womens FTL,S a hubby must have strange fantasys i dont want to know about.!!!!!

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
texastee2007 said:
goldie1959 said:
i recieved a 38 revolver and moccasin slippersand two packages of womens FTL,S a hubby must have strange fantasys i dont want to know about.!!!!!

With the right load a .38 can be used as a fishing pole, tree trimmer, digging tool, door answerer, tug stopper, husband put in liner, commy rat life ender.....he bought you the perfect gift!!! got to love it.

I forgot one a friend used it one time when his floor in the bathroom got flooded...so floor plug opener.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
You two got me cracking up. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Nobody has hijacked this thread . Wonderful posts by all . I just feel like a smuck that everyone has put their hearts into what was a facetious post to inject a bit of humor .
Christmas is every day at our house as far as the loving , TLC , and hand made things . I'm married to my best friend and we spent 10 years getting to be friends before we ever resided under the same roof .
I always give her a gag gift at the family party and thought that a bag of bird seed and a new pack of BB's to replentish last year's gift might work when I haven't come up with anything else .

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Hey Jim,

Get her one of those little wood collapsible tables that you can use next to your easy chair.
something she can put the etch asketch... er... lap top on.

S

stefen

truckinbutch said:
Nobody has hijacked this thread . Wonderful posts by all . I just feel like a smuck that everyone has put their hearts into what was a facetious post to inject a bit of humor .
Christmas is every day at our house as far as the loving , TLC , and hand made things . I'm married to my best friend and we spent 10 years getting to be friends before we ever resided under the same roof .
I always give her a gag gift at the family party and thought that a bag of bird seed and a new pack of BB's to replentish last year's gift might work when I haven't come up with anything else .

Place some of the fine leaf of an Alfalfa bale into a baggy along with those paper cig wrappers...looks like and has a similar smell as a $5 bag...fun gag gift...

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get the very nicest card you can find, get a picture of the gift that is coming, put the picture in the card, with a loving note that says something like "Santa will be delivering this present a little late" or something to that effect.

And ---- enjoy your holidays.

B

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions