MR----B

MR----B

Nov 28, 2007
Trego, Montana, all over nevada and Arizona
Detector(s) used
F-4, X-70, Delta 4000
Johnnysan said:
Perpetual energy motor?

OK. Let's see it. BTW, I am a technician.
It doesn't matter to me if you are a tech. or Stephen Hawking. So, by that comment about you being a technician makes you think that just because you haven't figured it out, that I most certainly cannot do it. I have lived it, and paid for it in ways that you cannot imagine. I was doing this to help others. I am now deleting all my info and postings due to some info that I just received. I lost everything too many times already, and I do not plan to lose anymore. So, to you, If you want to discuss this with me anymore, without the I am better than you outlook because you are a "technician" We can work it out like real men!

dtpost

Jan 3, 2011
Florida, Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT,BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rockhound said:
There are ways to help others, but you will have to abandon the idea of making money from it. You may recoupe some of your money, but it will not be mass produced anyway, so the best you can do is post it so everyojne will know how to build one,(at least the principles). Then you could make actual schematics with dimention on them for sale. You would also make money from going off the grid, which over the years could amount to a great deal. You can do that now, but the costs of solar panels large enough to power your home is prohibitive. It would take 20 years to recoupe your initial investment.That is the life of the solar panels. Then you are back to square one. Good Luck.. rockhound
Ok just to sum it up for those who haven't been watching the news, Obama has asked for money for Green Grants, only problem is that you have to be a multi-million dollar company to receive these grants, they aren't going to the private sectors. I have a holy-crap idea, but realize that there isn't anything out there for the individual that has a good idea. You are looking at 5000 to 11000 dollars to patent your green technology, so make it good if you decide to go this route. If you can get involved with a local University, you might have a chance. If your looking to patent your idea for the green industry it will need a Design and Utility patent to protect it. You can get the Provisional Patent for a year for $199 but, this only protects your description of your product and not the shape, size, design, or utility of the patent. Hope this helps guys :icon_thumright:

dtpost

Jan 3, 2011
Florida, Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT,BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rockhound said:
The patent office will not patent anything that is classed as free energy. There are hundreds of patents for free energy machines, that were patented in the past, but the government confiscated the patents to use as military projects.The ones who patented them were given a gag order not to talk about or build any of these units under penalty of breach of national security.Some have been imprisoned and some have mysteriously disappeared for not obeying these gag orders. There is a substantial list if look them up.Until fossil fuels are depleted, in about 10 more years, they will not allow any free energy machines to be available to purchase. There are too many investors in oil and coal to allow any other energy system to gain a foothold. Solar and wind are a viable alternative, but costly to install solar, and wind doesn't work much of the year. Both are good for charging a bank of batteries and together can just barely meet your needs offgrid,if you cut back on your electric needs. Solar hot water systems are a good investment, because the biggest energy waster in your home is hot water. Good Luck. rockhound
I have a wind invention that will charge year around and not only can you run you home with it you can also run other things too. No solar is needed to operate this system, and about your gag order, why would Obama be backing millions of dollars on small businesses that build renewable energy products. The patent office will patent a class that is "renewable energy" as long as you classify it as being used for business, industrial, or military.

dtpost

Jan 3, 2011
Florida, Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT,BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rockhound said:
I am happy to help anyone I can to get off the grid, and become more self sufficient.The problem I have,right now, is that,although I am a CNC machinist, I am now retired and don't have access to the equipment I used to operate. I am now designing machines on CAD and testing the validity of them. I have open sourced,put in public domain, 2 of my designs for people to build. Some of my CAD designs, I have made into PDF form, to make them more readily available to most people. Most, though are still in CAD form, and not uploadable to this forum.After I have converted more into PDF form, I will upload here for everyone to see. I don't have a timeline on when that will be, however, as I am pretty busy at the moment. You will have to understand though, that these designs have not been built(real world),only CAD simulation.Although the physics are sound, there can always be circumstances overlooked, or data not entered into the equation.And too, these drawings will not have any measurements or tolerances, only an acurate drawing of the machine. Come spring, I will have alot of irons in the fire, so I will have a short time between now and then that I can help those who want it. Good Luck. rockhound
While the other invention will take care of itself, I am working on one that involves heating water in a solar collector while also heating the refrigerant to boiling point to use for an A/C system. The evaporation line will saddle the hot water pipes that run through the solar collector, heating the refrigerant that will flow through a evaporator coil at the top of the collector, fans will blow air across the aluminum coil and create cold air that will flow from the top down to the inside of the house. Hot air rises and cold air falls, hot air will be pulled out of the home and resupply the air being blown over the coils. The hot water pipes will be used for the hot water heater. This system can be used to run the refrigerator, hot water heater and A/C system and a heat pump in the winter time.

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
There are several designs like that,some on Mother Earth News,I think. It is a proven system and has been used for many years by certain people. The only thing is that in the winter, you would need to use a reflector of some kind to concentrate sunlight on your solar collector. A large satellite dish cover in mirrors or Mylar will do. I wouldn't advise doing in summer as temperatures can reach over 500 degrees F in a closed system. You can cook in a few minutes in the summer with a reflector or a fresnel lens. I have a fresnel lens that will burn through 1/2'' plywood sheet in about a minute in direct sunlight. If reflected, I don't know how hot it would get. Be careful, fresnel lens can be extremely dangerous and you can burn your house down. There are other things to consider also, but I won't go ito them now. Remember water boils at 212 degrees F.,after that it starts to produce steam,which can build enormous pressures quickly. Check out a pressure cooker to see what I mean. You can cook meals in less than half the time as an ordinary pot with lid,but if the relief valve sticks, it can blow up. Be careful when experimenting with steam and or hot water, you can get third degree burns from either. The sun is an unexhaustable source of energy, but knowing how to use and control that energy is the key to self reliance and free energy. There are many ways to become self reliant through wind,solar, hydro or a combination of these, and many other systems. Good luck. rockhound

illumastorm

Jul 24, 2011
west central indiana
Detector(s) used
discovery 1,000
i took an old satalite dish that was here from the previous owner, (the little dish like 12" ones) and i cut a mirror up into little 1" squares and glued them all over it, then where the (whatever its called that collects the info???) was at i put 2 nails in and have used it to solor cook hotdogs! man that gets very hot on a sunny day, not sure how hot but it concentrates it the sun rays right onto a little area and it only took about 10 seconds to burn the outside of the hotdogs. i am going to try to heat up can food and see how that goes which i am sure will not be a problem. by the way i saw a web site that showed how to do this so i cannot say i invented this, i just tried it and it works.

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
Reflected, concentrated sunlight can reach 450-500 degrees Farenheit. When used to cook with, it can be used just like a stove eye or burner. You can use a dutch oven to cook almost any dish, soups, stews, beans, rice and many other things without using any electricity or gas at all. The most important thing to remember is to find the absolute smallest and most concentrated spot for your pot. Distance should be maintained rxactly to keep the maximum heat on the pot, and also it may be necessary to move the whole apparatus around to track the sun as it moves across the sky. There are ways to remedy this by building a circle all the way around, of mirrors or reflective Mylar material, to catch sunlight no matter what position it is in. Good Luck. rockhound

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread