WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE????

Angelo

Bronze Member
Mar 7, 2006
Idaho
Joined this forum a couple of days ago.

Tomorrow I will be going out and taking pictures of the site (cattlmen's exchange grounds, built in the early 1900's)

Will post the pics..Metal detector will arrive on Monday and after that..If any of you are going to be watching you better wear steel toe boots and a hard hat for I will not be responsible for any digging injuries to by-standers. :D

Seriously: I received so much helpful information from many of you that it just floored me.

The knowledge by this group is amazing.

The identification of objects with-in minutes is unreal.

I have not crossed a "know it all" nor a rude person.

I have spent almost two full days here just checking you guys out.

I am so looking forward to next week. And with detector in hand hope to find something to post a picture of.

So many welcomes, and such sharing people.

I guess I'm hooked even with out my weapon (metal detector.)

Thank you all!

Angelos Grandpa

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Thats probably one of the best Thank you's I have ever seen- Yep, you are right, probably the best group of folks to be had anywhere on the web right here!

It won't be long and YOU'LL be the one of the ones deserving a thank you, too! ;D

Best of Luck out there

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Hey,Angelo.It's good that you are doing the research on the site.Once that detector gets there,fire that thing up and find us some good pics to see.Goodluck! :)

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Angelo, such nice things you say about us. Most of the time, we mind our manners. ;)

Looking forward to your finds. Take lots of pictures for us to look at. :)

B

BIG61AL

WELCOME. YOU'LL FIND THAT TREASURE HUNTERS ARE SOME OF THE NICEST SMARTEST PEOPLE YOU'LL MEET. THEY HAVE A KEEN INTEREST OF THE PAST AND HOW IT'S USUALLY JUST A FEW INCHES FROM TODAY.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
hey angelo,welcome to the forum! which machine did you settle on? i am looking forward to seeing some of your finds soon! i`ll bet it wont take very long!.........and i agree,the folks around here are pretty amazing.its downright unbelievable some days!

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know what you mean Angelo. I think detecting without the forum would be a lesser experience, in a way. It's a great place with great people...and lots of fun!

HH!
TBGO

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
go suck an egg dekalb33 aka mr know it all

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Angelo, all those nice things you wrote about me....I'm speechless ::) ;D

You're right though, seriously, I've tried several treasure forums and this is the best by a long shot.

I'll be leaving here very soon myself mainly because once again I've found that I can't discipline myself to limit my time on here. This site is so much FUN and addictive that I just get carried away. My work is suffering once again so I need to go and this time for good. I've even gone as far as taking internet access out of my office.

However, I'll still be doing THing :)

Take care and go for the gold.

Badger

Z

ZumbroKid

Welcome to the forum, Being new maybe i can interest you in some detecter finds samples. I'm running a special on pre-1900 coins. Also just in is an assortment of pulltabs to learn the gold ranges. There is a 10% discount for charter members. Just give a hollar. ;)

Gabbit

Aug 4, 2005
Idaho
Hello from a fellow Idahoen -- best of luck at the farmhouse!!

And Badger -- your not allowed to quit cold turkey -- we will miss your informative posts around here :'(

pgill

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2005
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre II / Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Angelo,

You are very right about the people here..... they are just great ;D I have just recieved a metal detector today from one of the fellows (who does not want to be named). I have been on this forum since last year, and could only just dribble with the finds they have shown, but now I can join them ::)

Badger when you joined this forum, did you not read the small print at the bottom of the page? Once joined you cannot leave, if you try a sqad will come to your house, umm that poor chap they caught up with last week :'( :'( :'( :'(

God bless
Peter

R

rvbvetter

You can't be serious!!! Are you guys telling me that we've lost another commitee that we sent out to inform the newcomers of what to expect here. And to warn them about what we are really like?!!!
Obviously we did!!!! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!! That's the third commitee we've lost in a month!!!
Sorry about this Angelo. About the only thing we can do about it now, at this late date. Is to advise you to strap yourself in and hang on. You've got quite a ride ahead of you.
Oh!! And no smoking while we are moving. We'll provide the smoke.
Get a good grip, because here we go!!
Welcome and enjoy. HH

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Angelo

I'm looking forward to seeing those finds.

Jeff

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome Angelo and enjoy...I only joined this forum back in Nov. but this hobby for me wouldn't be the same without it.Sharing your find's and knowledge is what keep's me going.Great bunch of people up and down the board.Looking forward to seeing your first find's....That old livestock auction should bring you some nice one's..Good Luck and Happy Hunting!!!!

S

southbound

Hey Angelo, if you like detecting you will dig this place!! Welcome. Vern :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions