OCEAN WAVE HYDRO GENERATOR MY IDEA

traderoftreasures

Bronze Member
May 9, 2009
central, Illinois
Detector(s) used
white's spectrum VX3
here is an ocean wave hydro generator idea i have for producing hydro electric. basically it's a huge floating panel, anchored to a base, with water drive pistons hooked on each side and as the wave comes in and out the panel would be pushed over, driving water through the piston into pipes on the other side of the panel it would be sucking water into the opposite piston. when the wave came back out it would repeat the same process. all this water would move through pipes onto shore turning hydro electric power. they could be placed out far enough not to effect beach traffic. the pipes could be ran under the beach and electricity could be produced.
this is just one of many ideas ....stay tuned

Attachments

• P6200018.JPG
    P6200018.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 310
OP
OP
traderoftreasures

traderoftreasures

Bronze Member
May 9, 2009
central, Illinois
Detector(s) used
white's spectrum VX3
every time one side would be pushing the other side would be sucking water through intake. and pushing water through small pipes would turn any hydro electric system

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I belive they have one of these off the coast of Japan.

Johnnysan

Jan 3, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 5-ID / Garrett Ace 250
Next invention: the fart generator--just attach it to your ass and you have free power for life.

EdleBrock

Nov 5, 2007
Johnnysan said:
Next invention: the fart generator--just attach it to your ass and you have free power for life.

I think they should attach a regenerative brake system to elevators and capture all the energy produced by "going down"...can you imagine all the elevators in use in the US ? Might be a little scary for the descenders..., but hey...free power...

BTW traderoftreasure, I was not making fun of you or your ideas. We need more people to get off the couch, shut off the TV and do a little thinking for themselves. Keep up with the good ideas...

dtpost

Jan 3, 2011
Florida, Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT,BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
traderoftreasures said:
here is an ocean wave hydro generator idea i have for producing hydro electric. basically it's a huge floating panel, anchored to a base, with water drive pistons hooked on each side and as the wave comes in and out the panel would be pushed over, driving water through the piston into pipes on the other side of the panel it would be sucking water into the opposite piston. when the wave came back out it would repeat the same process. all this water would move through pipes onto shore turning hydro electric power. they could be placed out far enough not to effect beach traffic. the pipes could be ran under the beach and electricity could be produced.
this is just one of many ideas ....stay tuned
While pushing that water through the pistons, try to work this out in your mind, just a hint: make the pistons copper, the inside piston walls would be wrapped with wires to produce an electrical charge. make it so the batteries are onboard and it can be used for a back up system or stand alone system-just an idea............. :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread