I need some help.... missing Afghan soldiers pics

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
missing.gif

Anyone who has read my personal story, might understand why I think this is important.....

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2012155381_afghanawol19.html

I need help finding pictures of these individuals - I have seen them on Fox News, but can't seem to find pics of them online. I would like to help spread the news and pics.

Thanks.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 17 are now all identified on a bulletin released by the Naval Criminal Investigative Service in Dallas, which also includes a black and white photo of each. The "BOLO," or "Be on the Lookout," bulletin states all the men were issued DoD Common Access Cards "and could attempt to enter [Defense Department] installations.

I thought that might have made public but doesn't appears so. Gotta be out there somewhere.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Marc

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
1. It's weird they say 17 are missing - but they only show the pics of 16.

Now they say only 10 are unaccounted for - which 10? ???

Thanks in advance for your help... I will SPLASH these pics throughout TNet if we can get to the bottom of this.

I am a bit confused by the lack of pictures and information.

OP
OP
Marc

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thanks - let me tell you about MY perspective... a few years ago, (AFTER 9-11!) I was at the Portland Oregon airport to pickup my beloved, lovely French girlfriend Chantal. As I waited to greet her, I watched as Afghanis and Pakistanis deplaned without problems. An hour after WAITING for her to deplane, I got a call from customs asking me if I knew her - they informed me that because she had overstayed her visa 2 DAYS - 2 years ago (she had even been back several time since!) they were deporting her.

THINK ABOUT THAT - let afghanis and pakistanis in, and deport a French woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now - with THAT in mind - are these the best pics our government can supply? Is this 1942?

I am going to deport myself (again!) REAL soon.

When the next attack comes, we deserve it!

#*&%$%#!

If you recognize any of the missing soldiers, contact the Immigration and Customs Enforcement office here in San Antonio at 1-866-347-2423.

Here is more info.....

http://www.woai.com/news/local/stor...iers-still-on-the/pjiDk7mEzUi_0iUQsqEEsQ.cspx

Trond

Mar 23, 2006
Norway
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmaxx Power.
Why are these mini bin-ladens in the US in the first place? :icon_scratch:

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Any one of them would blend in well here in South Florida.

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
Marc said:
Thanks - let me tell you about MY perspective... a few years ago, (AFTER 9-11!) I was at the Portland Oregon airport to pickup my beloved, lovely French girlfriend Chantal. As I waited to greet her, I watched as Afghanis and Pakistanis deplaned without problems. An hour after WAITING for her to deplane, I got a call from customs asking me if I knew her - they informed me that because she had overstayed her visa 2 DAYS - 2 years ago (she had even been back several time since!) they were deporting her.

THINK ABOUT THAT - let afghanis and pakistanis in, and deport a French woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now - with THAT in mind - are these the best pics our government can supply? Is this 1942?

I am going to deport myself (again!) REAL soon.

When the next attack comes, we deserve it!

#*&%$%#!

If you recognize any of the missing soldiers, contact the Immigration and Customs Enforcement office here in San Antonio at 1-866-347-2423.

Here is more info.....

http://www.woai.com/news/local/stor...iers-still-on-the/pjiDk7mEzUi_0iUQsqEEsQ.cspx

That is a troubling statement from a moderator. I'm sure you have personal issues about this and that is your right. But that doesn't mean it's ok to say, that when some innocent bystander is murdered by a terrorist strike, that they deserve it. No one deserves to die like that. People are fighting overseas and here at home, dying for you, me and our children. Sure maybe our represenatives need to be help more accountable, along with us voters. But no one deserves that. You may have an opinion but so do I.

eureka77

May 8, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
tek.alpha2000
Nokta Fores Core
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My friend,
3 of those guys look like asian. It'll be real hard to identify any of them from alot of the population, let alone the three asians. Also these guys aren't soldiers, They're contracted civilians, big difference in my book!
I will keep an eye out though, and I loved your earlier threads that you posted, a real Indiana Jones.
I only prospect for natural gold but love all aspects of treasure hunting, and your story gave me goosebumps. Be safe out there and thanks for a great site!

OP
OP
Marc

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
nyiangelo said:
That is a troubling statement from a moderator. I'm sure you have personal issues about this and that is your right. But that doesn't mean it's ok to say, that when some innocent bystander is murdered by a terrorist strike, that they deserve it. No one deserves to die like that. People are fighting overseas and here at home, dying for you, me and our children. Sure maybe our represenatives need to be help more accountable, along with us voters. But no one deserves that. You may have an opinion but so do I.

Point well taken... we DO have people fighting for us... and no one "deserves" to be attacked. My point was simply that our border control is so out of whack and incompetent, that when it happens it will not be unexpected.

My apologies for such a crass statement.

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
Marc said:
nyiangelo said:

Point well taken... we DO have people fighting for us... and no one "deserves" to be attacked. My point was simply that our border control is so out of whack and incompetent, that when it happens it will not be unexpected.

My apologies for such a crass statement.

Living in Texas, believe me, I understand your frustration on CBP. I also agree it is just a matter of time before another attack.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread