spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No longer having to have the car inspected and by having no inspection sticker getting stopped every 10 miles because I don't have one displayed in the windshield :help: :dontknow: :laughing7:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Spart:You should have gotten "NOPLATE" then they would have really been confused!

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frankn said:
Spart:You should have gotten "NOPLATE" then they would have really been confused!

I have seen that posted earlier. The computer throws it out :laughing7: I should see if that plate is available in NJ

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
A-moral, self centered, opinionated people that think you should be on meds because they don't like the comment that you just made.

People who ask what the weather is going to be tomorrow. When tomorrow gets here, then I will tell them. My crystal ball is at the cleaners(must be clouded over).

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
phonies/liars.........yup, hate em. :thumbsup: Amusing for a while, then ya just gotta hate em.

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro
Mishawaka hunter said:
Dano Sverige said:
I hate..yes HATE...acronyms!!!
Something else you yanks are gold medallists at. Pure bleedin' lazyness i call it!
"and where are you from?"
"KY"
"I don't need to know your sexual preferences just yet thanks..just where are you from?"
I hate how you yanks do that crap and expect everyone outside America to know what you're going on about!! And worst of all..it's contagious! I now can't write a letter...with actual pen and paper..without adding "lol" "lmao" etc etc! >:(
Your post made me think of a scene in the movie "Smokey and the Bandit" Where Burt Reynolds asks the sheriff if the letters "F.O." mean anything to him.... :argue:
:laughing9: You know I love you man.

Things I hate....Our Government, Politicians, lawyers, homosexuals, Stupid- immoral- and of course irritating people, TV, Western religion, People not like me genetically and mentally, cats, prescription drugs, abortion, probably you, Rockefellers, Rothchilds, One world Government, war for $, people who take this post a bit too serious.

Homosexuals and cats? You hate them both? Stay away from me. I got 'em all around me all the time. When they are not working for me they are sitting on my lap. I'll let you figure out which are doing what and when. LOL

OT

Tony66

May 28, 2008
Tampa Bay Area Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II
Homosexuals and cats? You hate them both? Stay away from me. I got 'em all around me all the time. When they are not working for me they are sitting on my lap. I'll let you figure out which are doing what and when. LOL

OT
[/quote]

Personally I dont care which are doing what and when but get real good and drunk one night and get them confused and i bet it makes the news... :laughing7:

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro
Tony66 said:

OT

Personally I dont care which are doing what and when but get real good and drunk one night and get them confused and i bet it makes the news... :laughing7:
[/quote]

The news? It might just make my day! I'm up for just about anything. LOL

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packerbacker said:
Dano, what are all your friends in the UK gonna think about you hating acronyms?

He hates them too, that's why he moved to Sweden :laughing9:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Dano: I thought you told me that roast post wouldn't work!

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
packerbacker said:
Dano, what are all your friends in the UK gonna think about you hating acronyms?

I don't have friends..just enemies i've not made yet! (Sparty has it right!) :thumbsup:

Frankn, i tell people lots of things...nobody listens to me! :laughing9:

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500
I HATE : The Mohawk haircut especially on anyone over 12 years of age. Droopy hanging pants on know it all people, then as smart as they are, most choose an illegal career , where running from police is necessary. I hate spell ck. guys who are Picking on Boob I mean Bob. tongue studs , WORK and the fact that I can't take the law into my own hands whenever I want to.

CrazySlasher

Jul 6, 2010
SS of MA.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac w/Sunray probe and 15' WoTcoil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old Town said:
Mishawaka hunter said:
Dano Sverige said:
I hate..yes HATE...acronyms!!!
Something else you yanks are gold medallists at. Pure bleedin' lazyness i call it!
"and where are you from?"
"KY"
"I don't need to know your sexual preferences just yet thanks..just where are you from?"
I hate how you yanks do that crap and expect everyone outside America to know what you're going on about!! And worst of all..it's contagious! I now can't write a letter...with actual pen and paper..without adding "lol" "lmao" etc etc! >:(
Your post made me think of a scene in the movie "Smokey and the Bandit" Where Burt Reynolds asks the sheriff if the letters "F.O." mean anything to him.... :argue:
:laughing9: You know I love you man.

Things I hate....Our Government, Politicians, lawyers, homosexuals, Stupid- immoral- and of course irritating people, TV, Western religion, People not like me genetically and mentally, cats, prescription drugs, abortion, probably you, Rockefellers, Rothchilds, One world Government, war for $, people who take this post a bit too serious.

OT

Two of my favorite things. Straight men can learn a thing or two hanging out with those dirty gays (like having fun). My girlfriend and I talked about going down to Key West a while back to sip on appletinis, eat raw oysters and hang out with all the homo's. We can't do it though, nobody to take care of our two cats :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread