BEST PIC OF UNMARKED GRAVE COMPETION AND PRIZE

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
1320 thinking the orgry grave is a winner.

How nice of Tinpan to put up 5 of his own prizes for this!

Now that's a gentleman...errrr.aaaahhhh....lady.....

Jamie

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
Jasonbo had some real creepy stuff. If those pics had been taken at night, they certainly would have placed first. I'd still vote them high, even as daylight pictures..

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fleamistress said:
Michele--

You don't need to alter your pics!

Cyn
You won't believe it but,....I didn't alter it! Could have been smoke from a cigarette!!??

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
WAY TO GO to all the winners Thanks Tinpan for running a really cool contest ! Now run another one!!!! I would donate prizes but all I have is rusty horseshoes!

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
I tell you what, if Tinpan wants to do another contest I'll weld up a "Mighty Diggin Tool" as one of the prizes. These things are pretty hardcore, all handmade, they'll keep right up with a lesche or gator. I'll let Tinpan decide what the contest will entail, rules, etc. & when he decides on a winner, I'll ship it out to them! Whata ya say Tinpan? PM me if you are interested in doing another contest!

Attachments

• B.jpg
    B.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 213
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 209

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
Hey Jon, hold up cuz I havent spoke to Tinpan yet, he will decide (if he wants to do another contest) what the contest will be, subject, rules etc. And IF you dont win the tool, maybe we can work something out to get one made up for you. K? ;D

Attachments

• B.jpg
    B.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 184
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 202

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Mighty AP said:
Hey Jon, hold up cuz I havent spoke to Tinpan yet, he will decide (if he wants to do another contest) what the contest will be, subject, rules etc. And IF you dont win the tool, maybe we can work something out to get one made up for you. K? ;D

We need to run one that is a little longer.....I need to get out of town to a couple of sites......but love these contests!

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
OK, we're getting the ball rolling on another contest, if anybody would like to donate something to add to a prize package it will be greatly appreciated! I will weld up a custom "Mighty Diggin Tool" & have a few other things in mind, maybe a donation to TN, making one of the winners a charter member as part of one of 3 prize packages. Tinpan will donate some great silver coins, if I have time I may make a tool for each of the 3 winners. Let me know if you have something to donate............you can PM me. Id like to make it a vague subject so we can get a lot of people involved, lots of pics, let it run for a month so. Give me a little feedback, tell me what ya think.......
Thanks, AP

Attachments

• A1.jpg
    A1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 97
  • A1.jpg
    A1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 99

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread