aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Felinepeachy said:
:icon_scratch: Care to elaborate?
Mia i is tired of getting angry. I will miss people frum here.

F

Felinepeachy

It's a shame when families fight over material things. It destroys relationships. Sorry it happened Frank. I hope things work themselves out.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Felinepeachy said:
It's a shame when families fight over material things. It destroys relationships. Sorry it happened Frank. I hope things work themselves out.
thanks as i get older i tend to remove problems not get angry. :dontknow:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa battery said:
Felinepeachy said:
thanks as i get older i tend to remove problems not get angry. :dontknow:

smart!! :thumbsup:

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
When my father passed, my half-sister called me and said, "You know, I knew him too... so, I just want you to know that... you know... in case....". I didn't get anything out of it, but, I spread a rumor that I got 80K out of the deal, and I was just waiting until I got contacted from her lawyer. Never happened. My best guess is she called the county and found out he had nothing. But, it is not unlike her at all to do such a thing. She once told me the man she married, she had never loved him, and only married for money. So, after 3 children, she's moved into a $400K house, and is constantly complaining that he doesn't give her enough to pay her bills.

allan

Oct 7, 2008
Vega Baja
Someone once said, "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

S

stefen

allan said:
Someone once said, "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

:thumbsup:

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FRANK I MISS YOU..... im sure Trish does too :(

S

stefen

Frank,

There is no reason to apologize.

You do whatever it takes to make life more bearable.

Stefen

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions