Check your Bank statement regulary!!!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was wondering where Our money was going , And checked on line and found that A purchase i made for red using a credit card was Triple charged not for the same amount but Lesser amount's Called the store and got the managers Number called Him He said Bring in the Bank statements and he will Make it good!!! I'm thinking OK

We have made several purchases thru this Company in the Last Year!!!! No its not treasurenet!!! or related to it

I'm going to Have My bank bring up the History of Purchases!!!! Never made more than 1 Per day ( Yes I'm Pissed Off) Don't ever try to Steal Money Form Chug!!! Thanks for letting Me VENT!!!! I will Get every dollar back!!!! Or you Might see Me on the News!!!!

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I going through some similar nonsense now too.. Mine was for $20.00 a month, for legal services I dropped over a year ago. Now they say they need the release in writing, otherwise it goes off hold again... They didn't need my signature to collect that money, I'll be damned if I have to give to make them stop. :tongue3:

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
spartacus53 said:
I going through some similar nonsense now too.. Mine was for $20.00 a month, for legal services I dropped over a year ago. Now they say they need the release in writing, otherwise it goes off hold again... They didn't need my signature to collect that money, I'll be damned if I have to give to make them stop. :tongue3:

I guarantee If they don't refund the Money they Will Have My Lazy Step Son Out side there door every day Until it is!!!! With a Big Sign, I'm to busy to do it Working forty a week an Managing and Maintaining an Apt Complex!!!

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know how you feel violated, the same as I do.. I know it tempting to do something out of the norm, but at the end of the day it's not worth it.

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
He has It easy Now !!!!! Lets make him Earn His room and Board Hes 22!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr No more free Rides!!!!! CHUG

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
A quick story: I once had a date to a very nifty spot in Austin. Sadly, I got the worst waitress ever. She gave us our salad but never came back for me to tell her that she never gave us forks. She took the salad away, and set down the main course... it was cold because she probably let it sit in the window until forever. And finally, when we had nibbled on the cold foul, she FINALLY came back with a bill. Worst experience ever. I have her zero ("0") tip. I later looked at my CC statement and it was 10 bucks over. She gave herself a 10 buck tip. I immediately called the owner and told her the story. The waitress, I don't know if she was fired, but should have been.

bill-USA

Jun 29, 2004
Somewhere in the US and probably in motion.
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Chug, if your bank is online you may be able to setup a notification that e-mails your balance to you every day.

I did that with my two banks. Just specified - notify me if my balance exceeds a dollar. Sometimes I even get a notice... :)

I use a community bank and a nationwide bank as well. Both send me notifications daily.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
go get 'em go get 'em

I hate anyone monkeying with my CC. you feel like they can just 'do it' and take money and you can't stop it while it is happening.......ugh

ripp'em apart!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread